Chan Gailey's play calling

There's been lot of discussion on the quality of Chan's play calling the last couple of weeks. Fitz even mentioned how good his calls were last week. Strange thing is, I haven't actually seen him call in a play??

Has anyone see him send a play into Fitz? Do that have someone else doing it? How the hell is he doing it?

I'm sure he does but my point was, I have yet to see Gailey actually call in a play. Granted, I'm a prisoner to tv coverage but I was wondering if anyone had actually seen him call in play.

Unless he's just holding that play calling placard for effect and he's constantly talking to himself, yes, I believe I've seen him calling plays.

:)

The thing about him calling plays is that the Bills do not have a guy who the play is supposed to go to. If we're in the spread, all five guys have an equal chance to get the ball, for the most part. Fitz decides pre-snap where he likes the match-up, and often times, since they have practiced a lot of variations during the week for the specific plays that are going to call, the WR will sometimes know he will be getting the ball.

Apparently, according the the Bills players, Fitz has been changing the patterns for some of them right before the biggest plays of the game. He did it on the last Jones pass (according to Jones). He did it on the Freddy pass to the one (according to Jackson). He did it on the last drive of the raiders game (according to DNelson). Amazing reading of defenses pre-snap by Fitz. Gailey is expecting stuff and calling plays. Fitz is seeing it immediately and making almost all the right decisions.

There's been lot of discussion on the quality of Chan's play calling the last couple of weeks. Fitz even mentioned how good his calls were last week. Strange thing is, I haven't actually seen him call in a play??

Has anyone see him send a play into Fitz? Do that have someone else doing it? How the hell is he doing it?

The players are definitely playing better hvaing been in the system for the past 19 games.

I also think players like Parrish and Evans, due to their stature were hindering this offense. This offense is suited for players like Nelson and Stevie...

C'mon Mike, you're smarter than this.

Damn, it was a simple question. Is Gailey calling in the plays or is someone else? I haven't seen him do it so I was wondering if others had. I'm not sure what all the hysteria is about. If others have seen him actually call in plays this year then just !@#$ing say it.

Sometimes this place is like trying to have a conversation with a classroom full of five year olds.

That has been Chan's strength since he's been in the league. Even his harshest critics start off by calling him an offensive genius, and from what I've seen he is one of the best game day coaches going. He doesn't throw tantrums or slap butts, but he does know how to line em up and get the most out of em.

Damn, it was a simple question. Is Gailey calling in the plays or is someone else? I haven't seen him do it so I was wondering if others had. I'm not sure what all the hysteria is about. If others have seen him actually call in plays this year then just !@#$ing say it.

Sometimes this place is like trying to have a conversation with a classroom full of five year olds.

Since he was hired he said he was going to do the play calling. He has the play chart in his hands and calls all the plays in to Fitz.I was not trying to ridicule you. Sorry if it came across that way.

I have seen him on tv with a headset and a play card in his hand... does that mean he is calling the plays? Most likely but that doesnt neccessarily mean he is. Is that all you wanted to know? Did you think fitz was lying?