Jersey Help

Virgil

Trying to get an away, Steve Johnson Jersey. I'm not trying to dump $300 and I don't want the cheap, $80 version. The only thing I really care about is having the name on the back and numbers being patched on, not part of the main fabric.

I saw some people wearing them at the game, but couldn't find them anywhere at the Bills store online or at the stadium.

Thoughts?

Trying to get an away, Steve Johnson Jersey. I'm not trying to dump $300 and I don't want the cheap, $80 version. The only thing I really care about is having the name on the back and numbers being patched on, not part of the main fabric.

I saw some people wearing them at the game, but couldn't find them anywhere at the Bills store online or at the stadium.

Thoughts?

dhgate.com

Paid 34 dollars for my "authentic" sweat-shop made jersey and I love it. Shipping was free, and I received it in two weeks. Highly recommend it :thumbsup:

Just curious...What is the easiest way to tell a "dhgate" jersey from one authorized by the nfl?

A lot of times it's just little things...like the NFL logo in the front is crooked a bit, or if there's a patch on it...it's off a tiny bit. But usually, it's very hard to tell.

Got some last year and the color of the thread outlining the letters of the players name was wrong.

Got some of the new ones this year and haven't noticed anything yet. I haven't had the opportunity to side-by-side compare this years to one from the Bills store yet either though.

Overall unless you look very close and compare to a original, it is very unlikely you will see any difference.

Got this years from supplier "realfine" on DHGate.

Buy american

As already commented, "authentic" jerseys aren't made here either. If you find one, it too is a knock-off. Reboks are made in Viet Nam if I recall correctly. They're just sold here at ridiculous inflated prices, of which no worker here benefits from, just the Corporations and the NFL.

Borntradejersey is the best IMO. I've spent a boatload of cash there. Quick shipping and they don't charge you for shipping if you spend $250+. GREAT quality, especially the Mitchell & Ness throwbacks.

I got Stevie (H), Fred (H) and Fitzy (A).

How accurate is the sizing? I have an authentic NHL Sabres' jersey which is sized at 48 and it fits just fine, but 2 knockoffs I have sized medium are a bit snug.

As already commented, "authentic" jerseys aren't made here either. If you find one, it too is a knock-off. Reboks are made in Viet Nam if I recall correctly. They're just sold here at ridiculous inflated prices, of which no worker here benefits from, just the Corporations and the NFL.

On top of that, "buying American" won't help much. The U.S. simply can't compete with developing nations when it comes to labor this decade. We're better off focusing on innovation in technology, an area where we've started to slip in. As for jerseys, we can only hope to see more antitrust and anti-monopoly laws implemented when jerseys of poor quality are sold at extortionate prices.

Size 52 for Sabres and 50 for Bills. I am 6'0" 190 lbs and they fit perfect.

I wish Buffalo would begin selling the Chris Berman WAGONS jersey. I hafta believe that the Bills merchandise department is aware that people want these...

Send me an image and I will ask Stephen at borntradejersey if he can make it. I could sell 'em like hotcakes on gameday at the Ralph!

berman-wagons.jpg

Size 52 for Sabres and 50 for Bills. I am 6'0" 190 lbs and they fit perfect.

Send me an image and I will ask Stephen at borntradejersey if he can make it. I could sell 'em like hotcakes on gameday at the Ralph!

If you can get these made you are going to have to share with the rest of the class I would love to get my hands on something like that it is the best Jersey I have seen

seems the picture does not want to post but the link is in the img stamp

Edited by Slayers