Youtube videos of several different celebration locations...

Just Jack

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this has to be one of the best posts ever. Thanks. This is why I love being a fan of the Bills. I just can't imagine "fans" of teams like Miami or San Diego doing something like this. I got a chill down my spine watching these - really great stuff...

Just got back in to Albany from the game. Was in Section 103. What an amazing day and an amazing celebration. So glad I was there for that. Like I had said before, I wanted tickets to this game just because I had a "feeling" but holy hell who would have thought I would be right. It was an honor to share that with all you who call the area home. So proud of my Bills. Albany may be Jets/Giants land but I can wear these colors proud today. God I didn't want to leave that stadium lol.

Edited by Van_phelaN1

it's a bit jumpy because...well I was jumping....the one girl that appears in the screen with the blue bills t-shirt and the blonde hair was hugging everyone and she was in tears...it was an awesome day...

I'll post my video from the bills backer bar in philly...it was an amazing way to watch the game

Thank you Jack. All the videos were awesome. I was at Ravenswood in Clifton Park (Albany area) and the reactions were similar. Great day to be a Bills fan.

I haven't been to Ravenswood since I moved out of the Capital Region, but I love it up there. Great local and a place I may have to check out on my next visit home.