Yo Bills !! Chronic here

Chronic

Kick ass day eh?

Got my bottle of Franks- did a dozen wings, Bills put the beat down on Marcia and my Raiders took care of the Jets

Great day for both teams

By the way.. Jets talk to much.. that team is very overated, you guys should have no problem pile driving that team

What a great win today over the Cheaters

Good stuff fellas !!!

Kick ass day eh?

Got my bottle of Franks- did a dozen wings, Bills put the beat down on Marcia and my Raiders took care of the Jets

Great day for both teams

By the way.. Jets talk to much.. that team is very overated, you guys should have no problem pile driving that team

Good stuff fellas !!!

Good on yer fellas too!

I predicted you guys would win this AND next week. Go get'em!

Kick ass day eh?

Great day for both teams

Good stuff fellas !!!

Yo, bro!

Thanks for taking care of New Jersey today - nice job on Sanchez' face too :thumbsup:

Great day in both our nations - tho the Bills are the AFC's only undefeated team

Once again, took til the final play for our Bills to 'seal the deal' - but they got it done

Now it's your guys' turn to beat the Patsies* - no excuses, just get it done B-)

Kick ass day eh?

Great day for both teams

Good stuff fellas !!!

Chronic ma man! 'Sup? Good stuff there in Oak!

Just saying: McFadden hung up 171 yards on the Jets, will be scary to see what he does against a team without run D...you know, like *cough*Patriots*cough*

Put the hurtin' on Marcia next week, ya hear?

Chronic, you're best non-Bills fan poster ever on this board, I think we should make you some kind of honorary Bills backer, or something??

Congrats on the Raiders win today, even sweeter that it was over the official blowhards of the NFL.

Carry on!