If the Bills lose to the Patriots....I will NOT be

I of course would be thrilled if we did but we only need to win one more game to match our win total from last year......everything is getting better.....the team is coming along.

I am not going to set the bar that high for my fandom....and I think its ridiculous that anyone would...what happens if they do lose? Should we cancel the season? There are at least THIRTEEN MORE GAMES TO BE PLAYED

I called 9-7 at the beginning....Im sticking to it

I will be very disappointed if we lose to NE. This would be a huge victory for this team. But they are not yet on a level with NE and the elite teams in the NFL, so I am not going to be surprised or devastated if we lose. I am hopeful that we play competitive and have a chance to win the game in the 4th. If we actually pull off a victory I would be completely ecstatic.

I of course would be thrilled if we did but we only need to win one more game to match our win total from last year......everything is getting better.....the team is coming along.

I am not going to set the bar that high for my fandom....and I think its ridiculous that anyone would...what happens if they do lose? Should we cancel the season? There are at least THIRTEEN MORE GAMES TO BE PLAYED

I called 9-7 at the beginning....Im sticking to it

ditto

we got sinsinatti after that.

im cool with 3-1

I'm very satisfied so far. Love the competitiveness of this team right now. Really surprised how well our OLine is playing as well. What really concerns me for the season and especially against Brady is the lack of a pass rush. That guy is going to eat us up. For this team to realistically duke it out with the Pats and the elite teams they have to find some way press the qb. imho

Like most, I will be disappointed, but definitely neither surprised nor devastated. The Bills have looked like a new, much improved, team the past two games, but NE is a Super Bowl contender. I have a tough time uttering those words in reference to the Bills.

On a side note, isn't it funny that the facet of the game we were all most happy with in pre-season, the defense, looks as the weaker side of the ball. Shows what pre-season means....

I won't be disappointed if the lose - I'll be disappointed if they get totally outclassed and look like they don't even belong on the same field as the Pats.

Play hard, don't make a ton of idiotic mistakes and keep the game competitive - that's all I ask.

I won't be disappointed if the lose - I'll be disappointed if they get totally outclassed and look like they don't even belong on the same field as the Pats.

Play hard, don't make a ton of idiotic mistakes and keep the game competitive - that's all I ask.

Good point.

ps. i felt like that yesterday in the first half. raiders owned us.... we made a comeback. but it was really ugly at first

if we lose it will be expected. dissapointing, but expected. i think it depends on how we lose. if we have one of those games where we have too many stupid penalties, self-inflicted wounds, and turn overs, then yeah, i'll be pissed. If we lose a game in which it's obvious the players played hard from start to finish but just didn't have the talent or the breaks to win, no sweat. i just hope it's not am embarrasing set back like we always seem to sufffer to these guys.

that being said, LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bills 35. Patriots 27.

Regardless of what happens Sunday, we're going to have a winning record going into week four at the Bengals.

This team is out for redemption. They're comprised of almost entirely of cast off players. We have four former first round picks left on this team, whether that's a good thing or not it shows that our team is made up of young, high intensity players that found a way to the top in Buffalo.

People who say that 8-8, 9-7 seasons are failures are wrong unless the franchise they root for is either the Steelers, Ravens, Patriots or Colts. Screw the high draft pick, a .500 record or better means you have a limited amount of holes to fill and you're close to the playoffs.

Hey, you never know, if the offensive continues to produce like this maybe we're closer to post season play than we think.

Like any other game, I'll be assessing how they look and not just the W/L. Patriots are an incredibly tough team, so if we compete hard and get beaten there's no shame in that. If we look like crap and get blown out I'll be disappointed...simple as that. Good teams get beaten at home from time to time but they rarely get blown out of the water on their turf. Bills did a nice job turning things around and avoiding that fate on Sunday against the Raiders.

The Bills are free rollin` this week. They have exceeded my expectations beyond would I could imagine to this point. If they lose to the Pats, I can't get down on them, even in a blow out.

They have vastly exceeded all of our expectations. If that continues this week and they pull out a win, there's going to be a lot of Bills fans that need to be peeled off the ceiling. I am just feeling great that we have a very competitive team that seems to be well coached, and is playing with real heart. Twenty Five second half first downs. Wow...

Roll on boys!!!