Why San Diego Lost To Patriots

BuffaloWest

Out here in San Diego talk radio is going ballistic with angry callers complaining about the Chargers loss to The Patriots.

If you watched the game, The Chargers could have won this game. They blew it and shot themselves in the foot. On several occassions

They had chances to go up and didn't.

Here is what you must do (and what San Diego did not do...):

* #1: Attack Brady-over and over and over again. (See NY Giants Superbowl, Ravens and Jets Palyoff victories in NE)

Brady must be punished, even at the expense of him completing plays. If he gets knocked around-he aint the same guy.

We need to dial up some serious blitz packages they are not expecting.

* #2: Control the clock, keep Brady of the field. Pound the ball , wear down their defense.

* #3: Most importantly- NO TURNOVERS. The Patriots capitalize on mistakes and make opponents pay the price.

You do these things, and with the crowd noise at The Ralph...Bills can win this one.

Like Levy once said: "Winning is simple, but it isn't easy"

Edited by BuffaloWest

Out here in San Diego talk radio is going ballistic with angry callers complaining about the Chargers loss to The Patriots.

If you watched the game, The Chargers could have won this game. They blew it and shot themselves in the foot. On several occassions

* #1: Attack Brady-over and over and over again. (See NY Giants Superbowl, Ravens and Jets Palyoff victories in NE)

Brady must be punished, even at the expense of him completing plays. If he gets knocked around-he aint the same guy.

* #2: Control the clock, keep Brady of the field. Pound the ball , wear down their defense.

* #3: Most importantly- NO TURNOVERS. The Patriots capitalize on mistakes and make opponents pay the price.

You do these things, and with the crowd noise at The Ralph...Bills can win this one.

That^ and confidence. If we get down early we cannot fold up. The Pats* live off that. Teams get beaten by the aura of the Pats*

Don't try to go up the middle on short yardage. MIA and SD both blew 7 by taking the bait. Gailey would spread the field.

My Pats fan buddies like to point at those 2 goal line stuffs a proof of how good the NE D is. I say you have two dumb offensive coordinators.

PTR

It's all well and good to devise an obvious gameplan in order to beat the Pats; it's quite another to actually be able to pull it off!

Sorta like George Costanza. :flirt:

hehe..that worked for me one entire season- I was betting NFL games(all 16 each week)for 4 weeks--and losing about 2/3 of the time.I started betting against opposite of what I really thought.Won 2/3 of games for the rest of the season