fandemonium part 2!!!

Owf71

IF the Bills...end 'the streak' and beat New England...after the game...could it be similar to the famous 1980's Phins game!

I'm looking to be present at this game...as I was for the Phin's game and Jets OT 11/20/88 game...when the posts came down!

granted both games clinched the AFC East crown, but does this game of defeating New England and going 3-0, push us to a point of fandamonium?

GO BILLS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX27Wq2ob6c&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL253E8E4F7FD39D40

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Because you don't rip the posts down week 3 of the season. Maybe AFC championship vs. the Patsies, maybe. Storming the field/court doesn't mean the same thing now that its premeditated before every other college hoops game. With heightened security, people getting tasered, nutjobs mingling with players, it would all end very badly. Society has changed, and I don't think we will see any truly organic moments like that again.

IF the Bills...end 'the streak' and beat New England...after the game...could it be similar to the famous 1980's Phins game!

I'm looking to be present at this game...as I was for the Phin's game and Jets OT 11/20/88 game...when the posts came down!

granted both games clinched the AFC East crown, but does this game of defeating New England and going 3-0, push us to a point of fandamonium?

GO BILLS!

youtube.com/watch?v=eX27Wq2ob6c&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL253E8E4F7FD39D40

What ever happened to Paul Maguire? Did he hang 'em up for good?

GO BILLS!

Your date is a bit off. The video is from Dec. 23, 1990. I was at the game and remember it distinctly.

I think it shows just how one sided this "rivalry" is. Do you think Pats fans would storm the field after beating us? Judging from the years of abuse, no. I think this is still a proud franchise we root for and part of that is that we as fans act as though we have been here before. Ask any number of players around the league, Buffalo is known for great fans. I don't think storming the field is an indication of that.

GO BILLS!

youtube.com/watch?v=eX27Wq2ob6c&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL253E8E4F7FD39D40

A lot of those old videos in the archive are outstanding. If we beat New England that's great, but ripping the goal posts down might be a little too early in the season.

i live in new england. for the love of god, please DONT storm the field if we win.

you think i want to go to work on monday and hear about how you jabronis got liqoured up and ran on the field to celebrate our THRIRD win of the season.

it's a different day and age. everyone on every network has a take on everything that happens in every game on every day. bills players would have to answer questions about it for the rest of the season.

not to mention how PC this country is. it could literally lead to sweeping NFL rule changes - see the palace at auburn hills brawl. imagine if someone threw a bottle at brady at field level.

best case scenario - we win, storm the field, and look like complete tools on a nation wide scale for tearing down goal posts after our 3rd win.

worst case scenario - we win, storm the field, and NFL tightens security league wide, alcohol is banned at the stadium for a year or god only knows what in this day and age.

maybe if we win the afc championship, but christ almighty. talk about embarassing. pats win the division every year. if you guys rip out goal posts because we beat them at home, it would just be pathetic. browns beat them last year at home, their more down trodden than us. didn't see them ripping out goal posts.