I say we go after TO.

WNY

With Parish out for probably a while. Why not try to grab T.O. He would grab more attention for Stevie to make more plays along with our up and coming WR core. I think he would come back to Buffalo. What do you all think? One season contract 2 Million? Ralph's got the coin.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Parish out for probably a while. Why not try to grab T.O. He would grab more attention for Stevie to make more plays along with our up and coming WR core. I think he would come back to Buffalo. What do you all think? One season contract 2 Million? Ralph's got the coin.

Drew Rosenhaus is this you?

No. I'll leave it at that

If Parrish is only going to miss a few weeks, and Stevie's groin injury isn't major, I'm pretty sure we're fine at WR. Stevie, D. Jones, Nelson, Brad Smith, Roosevelt potentially brought back up for a few--- I'd also assume Spiller will see more action in the slot, and Chandler has lined up as a receiver, too.

No. Just.....No.

If there's someone out there who can play DB I'm for it though. Or a pass-rushing linebacker.

Can someone teach Merriman to tape down his pads and his jersey a la Bill Romanowski? And consistent with the rules, maybe put some kinda slippery stuff on it?

Dareus too.

You will see a lot of Spiller and Jackson on the field at the same time. Chandler and Nelson are height match up nightmares. Now that Spiller has shown something as a runner they will have to account for him and Chandler by keeping LB's on the field. Just say no to TO. They can still go 5 wide without 5 WR's and create all kinds of mismatches. They can shift in and out of multiple formations with Spiller, Nelson, and Chandler. This is why a quality dual threat TE is so valuable.

Gailey thought TO had hit the wall back when he was hired. He and Nix chose not to sign him to another contract.

I can't imagine, two years forward, he's changed his mind.

I like TO, and I think he's going to be valuable for a team this year. It just won't be the Bills, although it'd be very cool to see.

T.O is a veteran leader. Of course he's a douche, but a strong athlete. Why not have some leadership with Evans departure.

You're hoping that a "douche" will now be an effective leader? For a team which has become known for its never give up, stick up for each other mentality, is there a worse person on the planet to add to the mix?

this is a joke, no?

Edited by Kelso_Helmet

NO

If Parrish is only going to miss a few weeks, and Stevie's groin injury isn't major, I'm pretty sure we're fine at WR. Stevie, D. Jones, Nelson, Brad Smith, Roosevelt potentially brought back up for a few--- I'd also assume Spiller will see more action in the slot, and Chandler has lined up as a receiver, too.

Martin was atrocious today....He dropped every ball thrown to him...We had quite a few drives stalled due to him.