Chan or Buddy

Pirate Angel

whoever is responsible for finding some of these no names reminds me of Al Pacino in the Recruit " youve gotta give me one thing; I am a scary judge of talent."

David Nelson - didn't even start at Florida

Scott Chandler- Cowboys Practice squad

Eric Pears- castoff from Denver

Craig Urbik- castoff from Pittsburgh I believe

Fitz- well you know

whoever is responsible for finding some of these no names reminds me of Al Pacino in the Recruit " youve gotta give me one thing; I am a scary judge of talent."

Fitz- well you know

Not sure when Buddy left SD but I think he was there when they drafted Chandler. He most likey faced Pears when Pears was a Bronco. Urbik has a Whaley connection to Pittsburgh.

Hard to say.

Buddy loves being a scout and probably talks to lots of scouts through out the league.

Both of these guys have done a great job not just in finding and exploiting talent, but also in getting rid of the deadwood. Just think: in the 18 months or so since taking over, they've said goodbye to Marshawn Lynch, Trent Edwards, Lee Evans, Kawika Mitchell, Paul Posluszny, Donte Whitner and Aaron Maybin. Now, I don't have the figures, but I'm betting these were seven of the nine or so top jersey sellers of the preceding year or two. High draft choices all, except for Mitchell who was a free agent signee. All gone - replaced largely by players who were lower draft picks and/or had something to prove. The talent level increased, and so did the heart. Color me impressed.

Fitz- well you know

Fred Jackson...a nobody from Coe College.

Stevie Johnson...seventh round pick.

Demetrius Bell...seventh round pick.

Yeah, it's impressive. The Bills have been pretty good at this kind of talent evaluation for a while. If we can just continue to hit on the higher round picks as well, the future is bright!

The bills have done a great job of picking through scraps, It takes a late of research and talent evaluating to make sure these guys will succeed here. We have done at awesome at rhe WR position. Let's justhope we work on re signing some of these players.

QB- 7th round pick

RB- Undrafted

FB- Undrafted

WR #1- 7th Round

WR #2- Undrafted

WR #3- Undrafted

TE- 4th round + released by 2 teams

LT- 7th Round

LG- 2nd Round

C - 1st Round

RG- 3rd Round + released by Steelers

RT- Undrafted