bills backers out in LA video TD WIN!!!

brenty

ok so i recorded the last play of the bills... you know the one that we got a td on and won the game. Thought i would post the video for enjoyment. I was in the corner with 3 other guys because we were waiting for wings when freddy scored so we didnt move.

but ya just enjoy it and shut it

GO BILLS!!!!

Which bar.....back in the day when I lived in SoCal it was Marbles. Great video.

well to be honest its santa monica but its at a bar called Busbys Sports Bar. first time going because i usually watch at home with some beer and wings with one or two fans. but man i am glad i went it was epic!

On the one hand, you posted a Bills video.

On the other hand, your account also has 15 Michael Bublé videos!

Turn in your man card.

actually its only four. but hey who is counting. Hope you enjoyed those videos, they are fanatically awesome. At least it wasnt that jlo commercial that played 400000 times

Beautiful. I wish you let the video rolling to catch the reaction of everyone's heart coming to a stop on the Hail Mary. That would have been funny, in a watch-your-fellow-Bills-fans-have-a-stroke kinda way. And one more thing...Hey LA, that's what real football fans do on a Sunday afternoon, even when the team has been dreadful for a decade. Go find your own team. That one's ours.

actually its only four. but hey who is counting. Hope you enjoyed those videos, they are fanatically awesome. At least it wasnt that jlo commercial that played 400000 times

You got that right. I spent the whole weekend watching college & pro football, and that J-Lo commercial was everywhere. I do not understand the hype with her.

Great video, that's how our club in Cupertino was behaving. Albeit on a smaller scale.