GREAT GAME!!

Joaquin1119

OK, time to go take my heart medication . . . I thought a Raider had the ball in the end zone pile at the end.

GO BILLS !!!!

Wow - game of the century

Great game from Stevie, Freddie, Spiller, Dareus, Fitzy and Searcy (with the int at the end)

In general, our dbs need to to step up.

OK, time to go take my heart medication . . . I thought a Raider had the ball in the end zone pile at the end.

GO BILLS !!!!

I second the need for heart medication. My heart was hammering in my chest from the moment the Raiders scored their last touchdown.

But we pulled it out in the end...which is what winning teams do. :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!

I wish I had some heart medication to take. Still shaking. Glad Searcy got the pick but I thought te raiders had it!

Secondary needs to tighten up for next week and lights out needs to be that, but stoked for the win. Nice to win close ones

Gailey is running one he'll if an offence. Very confident in there abilities. Thought they might have tried a 2 point conversion earlier on.

Bring on the pats

GO BILLS !!!!

The final play was confirmed by replay as an interception. Final: #Bills 38, #Raiders 35, nine minutes after the game was over.

Great game by Oakland considering the circumstances in their receiving corps. Nice resiliancy by Buffalo.

Oh. My. Gawd.

Where are those Raider fan guys? I did tell them Campbell was an under-rated QB and he had an arm.

Sure looked like it today.

The final play was confirmed by replay as an interception. Final: #Bills 38, #Raiders 35, nine minutes after the game was over.

What is this 9 minutes after the game sh*t, what were they gonna do, call the teams back out onto the field?

What agreat comeback and what a huge nailbiter throughout the 4th. First half was very one sided football by a far better Raiders team, 3rd quarter looked like the Raiders had come out in Dick Jauron mode just willing to run out the clock. Defense played well in 3rd quarter with a couple of key edge containments. Raiders switched back to their original gameplan succesfully, luckeliy for us Gailey his fixed gameplan for offense worked a lot better then whatever they thought to do in the first half. This has to be one of the best second halves of football I've seen; first half not so (too one sided to qualify).

Wow - game of the century

Great game from Stevie, Freddie, Spiller, Dareus, Fitzy and Searcy (with the int at the end)

In general, our dbs need to to step up.

It's not all on the DBs, Cambell had all day to throw. The Bills need to create more pressure on the QB - either by scheme or individual effort. The D as a whole was terrible today.

One hell of a game! This is a perfect example of this team learning how to win. Without a doubt... last year's team loses this game in some heartbreaking fashion. Gotta love the resiliency and attitude of the offense.

Just awesome.

I've been watching foortball for 30 years. That's the BESTgame I've ever watched.

I wouldn't rate it above THE COMEBACK but it was a truly awesome game.

The Bills D looked horrible in the 2nd and 4th Quarter but in a way this was good. The Bills needed to learn to deal with adversity. This game teaches them to never give up. It's got to be a great confidence & character builder.