Jim Rome on Bills-Raiders

John Gianelli

Jim Rome just said it feels like 1990 again, because the Bills-Raiders game means something. He says he's geeked for it.

there have been some really good Bills - Raiders games at the Ralph over the years. Like the last one. Unbelievable. Trent Edwards finest moment (other than the drive at the end of the Redskins game, which was an even more improbable comeback.

I was at the first Bills Raiders game played at The Ralph which was also the first Monday night game played there. September 16 1974.

Bills won 21-20. George Blanda had a chance to win it with a 47 yard FG, with 47 seconds left.

The kick came after midnight, so it was the 17th, Blanda's birthday, his 47th. He missed it.

I was at the first Bills Raiders game played at The Ralph which was also the first Monday night game played there. September 16 1974.

Bills won 21-20. George Blanda had a chance to win it with a 47 yard FG, with 47 seconds left.

The kick came after midnight, so it was the 17th, Blanda's birthday, his 47th. He missed it.

Sir, that is some nice numerology. but if you really were there, it's also a nice bit of Bills history. Thanks

Awesome game. My dad was there, it was the season opener of 1974.

But the historian in me is compelled to say that the first MNF game at Rich was in 1973 against the Chiefs. Bills won 23-14, and OJ had 39 carries...

Awesome game. My dad was there, it was the season opener of 1974.

But the historian in me is compelled to say that the first MNF game at Rich was in 1973 against the Chiefs. Bills won 23-14, and OJ had 39 carries...

I was at the Raider game also and you are correct RJ.

How did the Raiders get better?

Hue Jackson. He has that team believing and their D-line is definitely strong. I am not even close to being a Raiders fan, but I did see some positives in their performance on Monday. I do not expect them to roll over when we play them and I cannot foresee the lopsidedness of the KC game re-occuring.

Hue Jackson. He has that team believing and their D-line is definitely strong. I am not even close to being a Raiders fan, but I did see some positives in their performance on Monday. I do not expect them to roll over when we play them and I cannot foresee the lopsidedness of the KC game re-occuring.

I can forsee a similar blowout... it's set up to look like one too. But I could be wrong... heck, I was wrong last week when I thought it would be a close game. Who knows?

Color YE OLE intrigued. What could such a software do for YE?

It could make Ye Ole think his picks were educated and only bad luck was causing was causing his losing streak. I am sure this extremely similar to every other piece of software that claims to pick winners in horse racing, the stock and bond markets, the commodity markets and every other place where you can make bets. Pretty good reason wht OP is no longer selling the software...it doesn't work!