Michelle obama

erynthered

99% of the time I don't read them.

I should change my business email just to avoid michelle obama articles.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's funny, I have 6 email addresses, and not a single one receives random emails about Michelle Obama

And yet you can't afford to register your own domain?

I have several email addresses. The yahoo address was the first address I ever created and to this day there are some people Ive done business with years ago who will still contact me through that account-In some instances people I haven't spoken with in 10 years when my business didn't even have the same name. My company has an email address on its website but that all goes through my executive assistant, and I also have a personal email address that only my friends have.

I have several email addresses. The yahoo address was the first address I ever created and to this day there are some people Ive done business with years ago who will still contact me through that account-In some instances people I haven't spoken with in 10 years when my business didn't even have the same name. My company has an email address on its website but that all goes through my executive assistant, and I also have a personal email address that only my friends have.

okay Mr business dude, do you employ any IT Support? If you do, ask them about forwarding and filtering

okay Mr business dude, do you employ any IT Support? If you do, ask them about forwarding and filtering

He did and they told him to filter out all the black employees and forward them to Africa.

And how many employees do you have? I'm sure I paid more in taxes last year than you made.

You mean because you know so much about me?

You're a wicked smart business guy who can't figure out how to forward an email address or filter spam so he doesn't have to read about Michelle Obama? I wonder how many of your customers would like to know the "Dave in Elma" we get to see?

You mean because you know so much about me?

You're a wicked smart business guy who can't figure out how to forward an email address or filter spam so he doesn't have to read about Michelle Obama? I wonder how many of your customers would like to know the "Dave in Elma" we get to see?

So what do you do for a living?

Couldn't be farther off.

And wrong.

Then correct me then. You're the one throwing tossing around the insults at my business because I had Yahoo email address. So what is it? Are you an alaskan fish magnate? a pipeline guru? a high falootin' oil geologist? what are your credentials to assess how successful someones business is based on an email address? Toss us lower 48 folks a few crumbs and give us some insight as to the vast business empire you've got going on up there?

Then correct me then.

I already did.

You're the one throwing tossing around the insults at my business because I had Yahoo email address.

Which are totally deserved, unless you own Yahoo. com. Which you don't.

So what is it? Are you an alaskan fish magnate? a pipeline guru? a high falootin' oil geologist? what are your credentials to assess how successful someones business is based on an email address?

I don't need to give my credentials to you. You aren't cutting me a check. You want my services? $130 an hour to start, 30 hour minimum.

Toss us lower 48 folks a few crumbs and give us some insight as to the vast business empire you've got going on up there?

Why? Because I need YOUR approval or care about your opinion? :lol:

Wouldn't I have to know what your services are before I could pay for them?

If I was actually going to offer them to you, you would. But I wouldn't, so it doesn't really matter.

sheeeezzz you're expensive Darin!! Do you invoice TBD the 390 dollars/day it should pay you for the PPP board animation?!! :devil::lol:

A new revenue stream? Interesting.

You're right, though. I am expensive. :D

If I was actually going to offer them to you, you would. But I wouldn't, so it doesn't really matter.

So you'd leave money on the table over petty internet grudges? :lol: And you complain about how the government runs? I'm in the "if you can help my business than you'll get my business, business". Thats all that matters. period.

So you'd leave money on the table over petty internet grudges? :lol: And you complain about how the government runs? I'm in the "if you can help my business than you'll get my business, business". Thats all that matters. period.

"Internet grudge"? :lol: I'm not emotionally invested in this at any level.

This, along with your "I probably paid more in taxes than you made last year", makes you an idiot. If you paid more in taxes than I made last year, you are either very, very successful, or need to hire someone to take advantage of the tax laws because you're not doing a very good job. I doubt it's the former.

I'm successful enough that I can pick and choose who I work with. There are good business reasons for being selective as both a provider and a customer. That's pretty much Business 101.

Wonders why Dave is so afraid to say what he does. "Running a business" is not a description. I also run a business. I can tell you lots of facts about it without giving a clue what I do. It's 25M/year revenue. It's in a major city. It employs 110 people. Etc. So what do you do Dave?