Michelle obama

erynthered

Exactly.

I was with you till I went back and clicked on the lip movement part a few times in a row. She clearly does say "all that for a damn flag?" The president of our country nodded in agreement. This is beyond creepy. It reminds me of the last scene in "The Omen" when Damian turns around and stares into the camera. Unfortunately for us, this is real.

Funny how Sean Hannity was being mocked when he presented the evidence of the Obama's hatred of America before the '08 election. Hannity was skewered for doing this. No one's laughing now because all the independent voters realize they should have listened to the anti-America evidence.

Not that this "lip reading" exercise can be used by the GOP in any sort of manner the way they used her "first time I'm proud of my country" comment, but people will see it and you don't have to be a lip reader to understand what she said.

I was with you till I went back and clicked on the lip movement part a few times in a row. She clearly does say "all that for a damn flag?"

Who in the holy hell really gives a crap? Seriously. If you genuinely feel that the current administration needs to be held to one term, the first thing you need to do is stop bringing up stupid speculative crap that few people care about.

You're wasting your energy and giving liberals a reason to paint conservatives as fools because they'd be right; you're a freaking fool for continuously keeping this idiotic story alive.

Who in the holy hell really gives a crap? Seriously. If you genuinely feel that the current administration needs to be held to one term, the first thing you need to do is stop bringing up stupid speculative crap that few people care about.

You're wasting your energy and giving liberals a reason to paint conservatives as fools because they'd be right; you're a freaking fool for continuously keeping this idiotic story alive.

I did say that the GOP could not use this in any shape, form or matter like her "proud" quote.

However, if Obama voters seeing this on the internet opens their eyes to the possibility that the Obama's fooled them in '08, then that's a good thing. They hate the very idea this country stands for. Their wet dream is having unfettered power in controlling all American's lives. They see the American flag and it makes them want to puke because it represents the freedom of the individual to pursue their lives without a tyrannous king and queen (them) telling us what to do while they live it up in the most lavish possible way. There's a reason why black people have never truly become free, it's because the dem politicians have played the role of their masters controlling them through government handouts. They don't want them to break free of the government because they would lose all of their power. The GOP isn't innocent either. They're clearly more beholden to corporations then they are to everyday Americans. This country needs a real game changer to clean up Washington once and for all. Unfortunately I'm not sure who that person is just yet.

Edited by 1billsfan

That's because a single person can't do it.

They really can start the ball rolling. Reagan was one person. All's takes is for a person to come to Washington and clean up the corruption, stop the waterfall of spending and dispense of needless departments.

Who are these people? I'm not endorsing them, but I think potential game changers would be Palin, Paul, Cain or Bachman. I don't see any of these people playing the "go along to get along game" that's been played the last century. The ultimate guy would be Christie because he's half game changer, half "acceptable by both the establishment and indepenents" politician.

Perry and Romney just seem like "cookie cutter" guys, and I think America needs more than "cookie cutter" right now.

They really can start the ball rolling. Reagan was one person. All's takes is for a person to come to Washington and clean up the corruption, stop the waterfall of spending and dispense of needless departments.

Who are these people? I'm not endorsing them, but I think potential game changers would be Palin, Paul, Cain or Bachman. I don't see any of these people playing the "go along to get along game" that's been played the last century. The ultimate guy would be Christie because he's half game changer, half "acceptable by both the establishment and indepenents" politician.

Perry and Romney just seem like "cookie cutter" guys, and I think America needs more than "cookie cutter" right now.

Go Palin, 2nd term for Obama - kook

Go Bachmann, 2nd term for Obama - kook

Go Paul, 2nd term for Obama - kook (Although I like some of his stuff)

I do not know much about Cain, but really how did the other three even get elected to anything?

Go Palin, 2nd term for Obama - kook

Go Bachmann, 2nd term for Obama - kook

Go Paul, 2nd term for Obama - kook (Although I like some of his stuff)

I do not know much about Cain, but really how did the other three even get elected to anything?

I hate that Palin quit her job, but she seems to be someone who would fight for the people of this country and not her party.

Like Obama, Bachman simply doesn't have any executive experience. But she looks like she would be someone who would stick to her "less government" principles.

Paul is a kook, but he would tear down the Washington "money machine".

Cain is great, I wish we knew if he had the political muscles to handle the job.

BTW, I hope that Christie does get into the race.

They really can start the ball rolling. Reagan was one person.

Are you f'ing kidding me?

You're complaining about out of control spending, goverment intrusion in private lives and corporations having too much power; and you're using Reagan as an example of a guy who could start changing this?

Seriously?

The guy broke spending records, was a total corporate whore and zero-toleranced thousands of innocent Americans to bankruptcy and jail in the process of massively expanding the power of the federal government. And this is your gold standard?

It's crap like this that makes independents lose all respect for you faux "conservatives". Your nothing but a bunch of self-serving hypocrites.

Are you f'ing kidding me?

You're complaining about out of control spending, goverment intrusion in private lives and corporations having too much power; and you're using Reagan as an example of a guy who could start changing this?

Seriously?

The guy broke spending records, was a total corporate whore and zero-toleranced thousands of innocent Americans to bankruptcy and jail in the process of massively expanding the power of the federal government. And this is your gold standard?

It's crap like this that makes independents lose all respect for you faux "conservatives". Your nothing but a bunch of self-serving hypocrites.

First, I'm an independent. Second, the Reagan revolution begun one of the most prosperous periods of our country. The spending back then was no where near the insanity of spending we've seen since the dems took control of both the house and senate during the Bush years. BTW, it was all of their faults.

Yeah, including Reagan's.

The wheels were in motion long before he took over and still his spending was nothing like the craziness we've seen the last 7 years.

Getting back to the original topic, I have a feeling that this candid video will forever end Obama getting elected to a second term. It's out there and there's no putting the genie back in the bottle.

That's an idiotic criticism. The First Lady can't go anywhere without the press following.

Not sure if your response is tongue in cheek, but if you think her Target trip was anything other than a pathetic photo op to show she relates to us commoners, I have some exciting business ventures I'd like to discuss with you.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/10/04/michelle-obamas-africa-vacation-cost-more-than-432142

First lady Michelle Obama's family trip to South Africa and Botswana in June cost taxpayers well over $424,000, according to new accounting based on Air Force manifests obtained by Judicial Watch, a taxpayer watchdog group.

The use of Air Force aircraft alone for the June 21-27 trip cost $424,142, said the group, and that doesn't include the food, lodging, and ground transportation for the 21 family and staff members.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/nearly-half-million-send-michelle-africa

The Obama daughters were listed on the manifest as "senior staff."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/yeas-nays/2011/10/paula-dean-michelle-obama-likes-fried-food-too

When Paula Deen met Michelle Obama, it wasn't exactly the queen of butter versus the first lady of garden greens. Deen, known for her delicious not-so-good-for-you recipes like Gooey Butter Cake, said the two women had more in common than you might expect.

"Well, I did a show with Michelle and I just loved being with her," Deen told Yeas & Nays. "She probably ate more than any other guest I've ever had on the show —she kept eating even during commercials."

Isn't this the same woman lecturing us on what to feed our kids?