Easley to IR

Casey D

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm floored that so many amateur doctors on this board could have gotten this wrong when they've had all preseason to evaluate Easley, plus WebMD, a middle-schooler's knowledge of STDs, and some prior history with bad chicken wings.

And paleontology.

I'm floored that so many amateur doctors on this board could have gotten this wrong when they've had all preseason to evaluate Easley, plus WebMD, a middle-schooler's knowledge of STDs, and some prior history with bad chicken wings.

Nothing quite like the 2011 version of TSW...It just keeps getting better year in and year out... ;)

We'll never know for sure, but the heart ailment could have been latent, and exacerbated by the velicoraptor attack.

I'm just sayin'.

And furthers the theory that Bills are moving to Toronto. Larry Tennenbaum sent the raptor over to attack Easley.

And paleontology.

Bleacher Report said the velociraptors were favored by 3.5. They obviously didn't see them at Sundowners the night before the game.

And furthers the theory that Bills are moving to Toronto. Larry Tennenbaum sent the raptor over to attack Easley.

Do you think Ralph had a handshake deal with the velociraptors to attack Easley? Those are some pretty tiny, useless hands, but a deal is a deal.

Here's the Buffalo Snooze link...

Source: Easley has heart ailment

Still pretty vague, and the comments from OBD seem pretty terse...

"Coach Chan Gailey on Monday said he’d rather have Easley disclose the ailment. Easley left Friday’s practice early."

Link - Washington Post

Link - Chris Brown

(Other columns have references simply to a "sudden 'mystery' illness" :unsure: )

dang, those were some bad wings

Not only have I read every pamphlet in the free clinic (some more than once), but I've also been to Buffalo Wild Wings and Quaker Steak and Lube. I believe my experience in the field of venereal disease and contaminated poultry speaks for itself. I think someone owes me an apology.

It is possible that his heart ailment is both temporary and while imediately life threatening could be cured with time and rest. A relative of mine had an inflamation of the lining around his heart (Pericardium) which was caused by a virus. He completely recovered but it took months and he was not a professional football player. The inflamation caused an irregular heartbeat and looked like a heart attack and it could have killed him. The reason I speculate that it could be something similar is that Easley went thourgh extensive physical exams in the last few years this must be something that just recently developed. My guess is that he will be back next season. The Bills, if they are serious need to go out and sign someone who can give them a year Martin is not the answer.

Edited by Trader

It is possible that his heart ailment is both temporary and while imediately life threatening could be cured with time and rest. A relative of mine had an inflamation of the lining around his heart (Pericardium) which was caused by a virus. He completely recovered but it took months and he was not a professional football player. The inflamation caused an irregular heartbeat and looked like a heart attack and it could have killed him. The reason I speculate that it could be something similar is that Easley went thourgh extensive physical exams in the last few years this must be something that just recently developed. My guess is that he will be back next season. The Bills, if they are serious need to go out and sign someone who can give them a year Martin is not the answer.

It's entirely possible he could have viral pericarditis...perhaps an infection he got from the raptor bite...

Edited by DC Tom

I can't imagine what Easley must feel like if he is reading this stuff. He is ill. That is what Gailey said. And he felt that since it was illness not injury, it wasn't the Bills' place to discuss it. Classy. If Easley wants to talk about it, that's his business. But the Bills have no comment other than the IR. Some have suggested it may be a discipline issue, others reject that idea. I, also, reject it. Discipline would be handled by suspension not the IR. Now we should all step back and wish the young man well. Really.

Not only have I read every pamphlet in the free clinic (some more than once), but I've also been to Buffalo Wild Wings and Quaker Steak and Lube. I believe my experience in the field of venereal disease and contaminated poultry speaks for itself. I think someone owes me an apology.

Hey, if you're a pro, no offense need be taken. The real culprits know who they are. Most of 'em are sporting Sam Chandler jerseys.

It's entirely possible he could have viral pericarditis...perhaps an infection he got from the raptor bite...

True. What worries me the most, in all honesty, is I hope that Marcus can get the proper care. I am very suspect of the latest antidotes and treatments for the raptor bites, considering the last known bite occurred approximately 73 million years ago.