Easley to IR

Casey D

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get your point, nothing is ever straightforward in medicine. You never say never. And it's truly horrible you had to go through that. But, there's still a spectrum in GBS (that roughly follows a Gaussian curve). It can easy kill, but sometimes patients' courses are so mild they never even see a doctor. As for reactive arthritis, I stand by my comments. I treat about 3 cases a week. They get wheeled into my office in a wheelchair, then are doing jumping jacks after 3 days 60 mg of prednisone once per day. And, then again, most probably get by with their PMD giving them 800 mg of Motrin.

had it , still sore but at least i can walk , scary thing

??

I don't where this is coming from, but the Bills -by choice- have not released the reason behind shelving a very promising player. Just what do you feel is appropriate response by tens of thousands of the teams' fans at this shocking, yet unexplained event, Mr. Intelligent? Nevermind, I'm sure it's over my head anyway..dry.gif

Personally, I was hoping he'd find his way into the starting line up this season.

An appropriate response would be appropriate AFTER we know what is going on, and what his condition really is. Didn't think that was too hard to grasp.

I'm wondering if he got gonnorhea or syphillys or something like that

Dude we think alike!!! I said the same thing to someone yesterday. Coach said he was not going to say what it was and he would let Easley tell if he wanted to. Has to be something like that. Those nasty chicks in WNY LOL

Edited by BLEDSOE1QB

Dude we think alike!!! I said the same thing to someone yesterday. Coach said he was not going to say what it was and he would let Easley tell if he wanted to. Has to be something like that. Those nasty chicks in WNY LOL

??

I rest my case!

I think I jinxed him when I was at the card shop Saturday afternoon in Dallas and bought his autographed rookie/jersey card for $7.50. The last card I bought before kick off weekend was McKelvin's, and he had that fumble against the Pats that cost us the game. I've gotta quit buying player cards before kick off weekend!!

Let's agree you are only allowed to buy them in between the superbowl untill the day before draftday!

Some of us are wrong for making jokes without having any information and you are correct in feeling anger and sorrow in the absence of information? Finding levity in our own mortality is a part of the human experience. The one thing we all have in common is our eventual end. Some choose to laugh, others shudder to think about it.

I'm not going to even try to explain the subtleties of humor as you've already exhausted so much of your intelligence.

WOW! That's awesome!

I think I jinxed him when I was at the card shop Saturday afternoon in Dallas and bought his autographed rookie/jersey card for $7.50. The last card I bought before kick off weekend was McKelvin's, and he had that fumble against the Pats that cost us the game. I've gotta quit buying player cards before kick off weekend!!

I have been stocking up on his signed rookies down here in Virginia, figuring nobody down here knows who the heck he is so I was getting them dirt cheap thinking he was maybe going to do something this year. I guess the joke is on me?

Chili Cheese Fries, with extra hot sauce.

Rumor has it that Easley will be guest hosting Man vs. Food this fall.

This is not a joking matter. I had a dear, dear friend who was in the hospital for 16 weeks from intestinal distress due to chili cheese fries with extra hot sauce. He stupidly ate them without adding a cooling element, such as sour cream and chives.

Not surprised they IR'd Easley.

At the beginning of the 2008 season, Crowell decided to have a surgery he possibly could've done earlier during training camp. If he would have done so, he would've likely been ready for the season opener. Thus, a surgery, then about 4 weeks of recovery time. How did the Bills respond? They place him on IR, a move many thought was done out of spite, for an injury that would have had him miss about 4 games. Keep in mind, he had a career year the season before and was to go into his contract year. How did the NFLPA respond to these accusations? They did nothing because such a move would be impossible to prove.

http://www.buffaloru...7/crowell-to-ir

It turned out Coleman couldn't have played. IIRC, he said it himself after the season.

Who knows what the real story is, but as stated before, it could just be that he is out for a few weeks but they couldn't hold a roster spot open for him. Teams stash players on IR all the time even though they could come back later in the year.

Remember what DC Tom said, "It's lupus. It's always lupus."

No, I said "It's never lupus." That's why I keep my pills in a lupus textbook...

It's MRSA. Remember he hyperextended his repaired knee early in August? He had some fluid drained...caught a resistant staph infection. That ****'s aggressive, and nasty...they probably don't want him around the locker room since it spreads so easily (which is one reason to IR him), and recovery can easily take a few months.

Man this sucks. Assuming the illness isn't of his own doing I feel really sorry for the kid. 2 years in a row has never played a down for the Bills. He had all the measurables you want in a WR. Big, tall and really fast. I was really hoping he would end up making big contributions to the offense this year and was hoping he would turn into the new Stevie Johnson. This guy has missed too much time and will probably get cut next year unless he has a stellar camp and can stay off of IR.