Easley out again Sunday

The Big Cat

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gailey says he knows what it is. He thinks Easly should be the one to tell everyone. That has STD written all over it. Could be chlamydia. But my vote is still syphilis

I have an inside source that told me Marcus Easley has pink eye. Apparently Michael Jasper farted on his pillow.

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING..... I haven't seen that movie in forever. This is my vote for post of the year

From Gailey: "It's gotten more prolonged than we thought. We're going have to get more evaluation on him and see exactly where that's going to go. He won't be ready this week for sure. I know what it is, but I'm not going to say. I think he should be the one to say if anybody does."

This can't be good.

We could joke, and seriously speculate, all day.

It could very well be a mental illness, though. On the other hand, a key clue could come from Gailey: "where that's going to go..." Can't imagine what that would be, if you take it literally, other than a flesh-eating virus.

My hope is STD. Easily treatable, unlike mental illnesses and flesh-eating viruses.

Unless it's a flesh-eating STD that causes manic depression. Then he's seriously screwed.

From Gailey: "It's gotten more prolonged than we thought. We're going have to get more evaluation on him and see exactly where that's going to go. He won't be ready this week for sure. I know what it is, but I'm not going to say. I think he should be the one to say if anybody does."

This can't be good.

If it's not a football injury, and illness is not, I dont think Gailey can legally say what it is.

I don't know if that's true, but it makes sense. They need to nip this in the bud, PR wise, though. Speculation breeds like wildfire.

Eh, they dont have to do anything. And Im not sure they should. The Eagles didnt say anything about Maclin's condition. The dude is sick, thats all we need to know. Anyone speculating (seriously) has an illness of their own they should be worried about.