My Season Prediction

mabden

09/11 @ Kansas City Chiefs A non-Weis coached offense sputters, Buffalo's revamped defense stops their running game, and Fitz puts together some good drives with Jackson a workhorse all day. Bills Win 17 - 10

09/18 Oakland Raiders Raiders never get off the plane, Bills Win 24 - 7

09/25 New England Patriots Tough game start to finish, the crowd is frenzied, the Bills are pumped, avoid late game letdown and squeak out a win at home 27 - 24.

10/02 @ Cincinnati Bengals A sleeper game, but the Bills pull it off with a 17 - 3 win

10/9 Philadelphia Eagles Philly is really good, Vick lights it up and the Bills running game can't get on track for the Bills first loss of the season, 28 - 35.

10/16 @ New York Giants Another tough loss on the road, 10 - 17.

10/23 Bye Record at the break 4 -2.

10/30 Washington Redskins (Tor) Bills overcome the Toronto "home" crowd and get back to winning, 24 - 14.

11/06 New York Jets Repeat of the NE game with the Bills coming from behind to win it on a field goal with 2 seconds on the clock, 17 - 14.

11/13 @ Dallas Cowboys Dallas looking to stay alive in the NFC East, control the game from the start and win, 24 - 31.

11/20 @ Miami Dolphins Bills squish the fish for a 17 - 10 win in 70 degree sunny weather (for a change)

11/27 @ New York Jets Revenge time for the Jets, who cares, Bills lose 14 - 21.

12/04 Tennessee Titans Titans are rebuilding w/o a decent QB despite Chris Johnson's best efforts, Bills win 21 - 10.

12/11 @ San Diego Chargers SD is still a tough talented team and Rivers hoses the Bills for 28 points and a loss despite Merrimans homecoming , 3 - 28.

12/18 Miami Dolphins Low scoring game in the snow, Bills win it, 10 - 7.

12/24 Denver Broncos Denver can't get running game going, Tebo can't get it done, Bills smother Broncos, 24 - 10.

1/01 @ New England Patriots Bills already have the division wrapped up, play all the back ups and still almost win, 14 - 17.

Final Record 12 - 4

Division Title.

Wow, love the confidence. I've said it before and I'll say it again: this team will be 8-8. With what they've gained with their improved defense, they're still going to be held back by an Offense that cannot possibly be that much improved from last year. That being said the offense wasn't horrible last year, but then again they did finish 4-12. That's my two cents.

09/11 @ Kansas City Chiefs A non-Weis coached offense sputters, Buffalo's revamped defense stops their running game, and Fitz puts together some good drives with Jackson a workhorse all day. Bills Win 17 - 10

09/25 New England Patriots Tough game start to finish, the crowd is frenzied, the Bills are pumped, avoid late game letdown and squeak out a win at home 27 - 24.

10/02 @ Cincinnati Bengals A sleeper game, but the Bills pull it off with a 17 - 3 win

10/9 Philadelphia Eagles Philly is really good, Vick lights it up and the Bills running game can't get on track for the Bills first loss of the season, 28 - 35.

10/30 Washington Redskins (Tor) Bills overcome the Toronto "home" crowd and get back to winning, 24 - 14.

11/06 New York Jets Repeat of the NE game with the Bills coming from behind to win it on a field goal with 2 seconds on the clock, 17 - 14.

11/13 @ Dallas Cowboys Dallas looking to stay alive in the NFC East, control the game from the start and win, 24 - 31.

11/20 @ Miami Dolphins Bills squish the fish for a 17 - 10 win in 70 degree sunny weather (for a change)

12/04 Tennessee Titans Titans are rebuilding w/o a decent QB despite Chris Johnson's best efforts, Bills win 21 - 10.

12/11 @ San Diego Chargers SD is still a tough talented team and Rivers hoses the Bills for 28 points and a loss despite Merrimans homecoming , 3 - 28.

12/24 Denver Broncos Denver can't get running game going, Tebo can't get it done, Bills smother Broncos, 24 - 10.

1/01 @ New England Patriots Bills already have the division wrapped up, play all the back ups and still almost win, 14 - 17.

Final Record 12 - 4

Division Title.

Well I love it! I wish I could be as optimistic as I am predicting 6-10. Still lacking on the "O" Line...not sold on WR's quite yet, not sold on C.J. Spiller yet neither. Still have several midling players that wouldn't play much if at all on your better teams ie: Chris Kelsay, Leodis McKelvin etc. Still wondering why Buffalo doesn't utilize TE's like most teams do? I think overall the defense will be better, but the Bills still lack depth in key areas, and I expect them to give up a lot of yards in the passing game.

Although slightly improved, I don't think the Bills know how to win consistently, and I think you will see after half-time adjustments a team that is out coached and like the past several years players that are injury prone. I don't see why "suddenly" they would be capable of going any more than 8 wins if the cards fell nicely! Anyhow, I hope I'm wrong, because 12 wins would be sweet!

Say that to the Rams of 2000 or the Cardinals of 2009, both of those teams were bad for 9 straight years and then surprised some teams and made the playoffs.... Oh yeah, AND the superbowl.

Hmmmm......Rams of 2000 (1999, 2001 actually) and Cardinals 2009 (2008).....how did they do it?

"Oh yeah"...Kurt Warner.

Final Record 12 - 4

Division Title.

How much would you be willing to wager on a ridiculous prediction like that?

How much would you be willing to wager on a ridiculous prediction like that?

The only thing I had wrong was the score. Did not expect 41 pts!!!

"A non-Weis coached offense sputters, Buffalo's revamped defense stops their running game, and Fitz puts together some good drives with Jackson a workhorse all day."

One down, 15 to go. :D

Edited by mabden