Early Roll Call For Steelers @ Bills Game

R. Rich

I have 2 tix on the aisle in sec 118, but am looking for 4 together...buddy and I are bringing our women and want to sit together so we can watch football and they can complain about the cold!

175268[/snapback]

Matt, sit with your buddy and let the ladies go to Danny's and watch the game, warm, happy, and drunk. :devil:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like there's a lot more interest in this game due to the way the Bills have been playing lately.  Psycho Ward 86 and I will be there.  This will be the 3rd Steelers @ Bills game we've attended together (99 and 01) and my 9th overall in this series at RICH.  How many others plan to brave the elements and cheer the Bills on to victory?

169442[/snapback]

Psycho Ward 86 needs to cool her jets at home... :devil:

It looks like there's a lot more interest in this game due to the way the Bills have been playing lately.  Psycho Ward 86 and I will be there.  This will be the 3rd Steelers @ Bills game we've attended together (99 and 01) and my 9th overall in this series at RICH.  How many others plan to brave the elements and cheer the Bills on to victory?

169442[/snapback]

I'll be there! I can hardly think about work!!!

Jeff

Can't wait.  I believe the van riders of Pole 5 are ready to take it to the next level.  No more having to wake anybody up in the morning, no puking in the van on the way up, none of the pre-gate distractions that have cost us precious minutes of tailgating.  I think we're going to close the season strong.

The game should be interesting too.

170187[/snapback]

AllRIGHT - playoff-level tailgating! :blink:

Bump this up, and maybe set something up for Saturday evening?

I still plan on being there barring any unforeseen holdups in my change of planes in Chicago on Friday. If for some reason I get stuck in Chicago, I'm renting a car and driving. There is no way I'm missing this one!!