Early Roll Call For Steelers @ Bills Game

R. Rich

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like there's a lot more interest in this game due to the way the Bills have been playing lately.  Psycho Ward 86 and I will be there.  This will be the 3rd Steelers @ Bills game we've attended together (99 and 01) and my 9th overall in this series at RICH.  How many others plan to brave the elements and cheer the Bills on to victory?

169442[/snapback]

Would love to but the drive up from Raleigh this time of year or even trying to fly in isnt something I am looking forward to, so will probably stay here and watch it in HD on DTV ( hopefully after playing golf in the AM )

Will be driving from Boston with a mean hangover on Sat. Actually 3 of us in a small Toyota tacoma (it's an extended cab, which means extended bouts of leg cramps for the loser in the back seat). The ultimate question is going to be where to stay... The sheraton by the galleria mall is nice, but Holiday Inn Express is always cheaper.

I'll be there. I'm flying in from Orlando on Friday just in time to ring in the New Year and to freeze my boys off on Sunday. I'm actually hoping for some snow and hoping that the temp stays above 25, lol. My wife, myself and two friends of our's will be there.

I'll be there although with 3 steeler fans who I hope will have a long, depressing ride back to the burgh.  Is there anything going on saturday night?  We should try to plan something for saturday night.

170213[/snapback]

The spouse and I were talking about going to the Big Tree for wings and maybe some bowling afterwards.

:devil:

It looks like there's a lot more interest in this game due to the way the Bills have been playing lately.  Psycho Ward 86 and I will be there.  This will be the 3rd Steelers @ Bills game we've attended together (99 and 01) and my 9th overall in this series at RICH.  How many others plan to brave the elements and cheer the Bills on to victory?

169442[/snapback]

I will be in town hopeing to find some tickets.

The Day's Inn in Hamburg sucks. The Holiday Inn is the "Official" TBD hotel.

175321[/snapback]

Yes it does stink Jack.

Just suggested it that the hotels might be booked up since it is New Years weekend.

GO BILLS CRUSH PITTSBURGH.

Merry Christmas to you Jack.