Chiefs Fans In-Depth Knowledge On Week 1 Vs. Bills

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, I think this game could go either way. The chiefs have one of the best running games in the NFL and last year we struggled to stop the run. based on our moves we should be better at stopping the run and in the third preseason game we looked like we were capable, but it was preseason.

I think the offense gets better with expierence but they have a few guys that can make plays for them. Eric berry is VERY good

Honestly i think this game comes down to who has the better QB play. Call me a homer but Fitz looked great in preseason and Cassel struggled, I say Bills win a close one 17-10

I think your right on the money with that score or at least very close. I can't freakin' wait for Sunday. GO BILLS!!!

I can't believe there is no mention on defending the wild-cat and Brad Smith. Those fans are going to be in for a shock when they see just how much this element will be apart of our offense this year especially on short yardage situations where we need a first down. Brad Smith moves chains and is always a threat to break one for 6 as well. I think the Jets offense will miss him dearly this year.

shhhhhhhh, don't be giving away our secret weapons ;)

There are some seriously arrogant dellusions on that board. You would think you were dealing with steeler or patriots fans. Its the friggin. KC chiefs. I expected better from them or at least assumed they would have marginal intelligence

I know, its completelyyyyyyyyyyy different than the fans on this board predicting 10 wins this season. Unfortunately a keyboard and internet connection are all it takes to let the world know you are a fool.

Remeber back in the 90's, I really hated those Chiefs teams. Seemed they would show up on MNF and whip us. But then when playoffs came around and the games would really matter, we kicked there arse every time. I loved that shot of Joe grabbing his head as he was slammed to the hard turf at a froozen Rich Stadium!!! Bills 20 Tonto 13!