Maryland Uniforms

CowgirlsFan

Thumbs up. Anytime they can wrap themselves up in the State flag I think it's a cool thing. I know they already used the state flag colors in their uniforms so it works for them. Most state flags are totally anonymous. Can you even think of another that is as used as much as Maryland's? New York's is totally boring.

Anyway, the Terps have 32 uniform combo so they will be using a different one each week...

The issue is that most people don't know what the MD flag looks like. Although, I think the implementation on the helmet was poor - the rest of the uniform is fine given you understand the MD flag. I thought the contrasting shoulders was well done given what they were trying to do.

The issue is that most people don't know what the MD flag looks like. Although, I think the implementation on the helmet was poor - the rest of the uniform is fine given you understand the MD flag. I thought the contrasting shoulders was well done given what they were trying to do.

I just looked at an image of the flag and I can't decide which is worse, the flag or the uniforms.

http://www.50states.com/flag/mdflag.htm

:nana:

Edited by LabattBlue

It could be a flawless representation of a cat's anus, but it would be an eye sore nonetheless.

Edited by Jauronimo