Patriots struck out

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction: You're going to be eating crow on that one this season.

I've been bashing Kelsay too - but he really looks like he's got OLB figured out now - I don't expect you to believe me right now - just hold that thought for December and we'll check in again.

The only thing Kelsay has figured out is how to hoodwink Bills' management into paying him an exorbitant salary for his unspeakably-bad play.

KELSAY

1. They extended Jauron and kept him when they shouldnt have

2. They drafted Maybin, thats bad enough

3. They didnt cut McCargo after they couldt trade him, and they let him play out his contract for another 2 years

4. Corner was not a mistake. He was a decent 4th round pick.

5. They started Edwards last year.

I will repeat: "The Bills issue is NOT admitting mistakes, it is making them in the friggin' first place!"

How is your reading comprehension? Yes, the started edwards, but they friggin cut him after two games. Yes, they drafted Maybenot, but they cut him after his second year. How is that not admitting a mistake? Good lord.

I will repeat: "The Bills issue is NOT admitting mistakes, it is making them in the friggin' first place!"

How is your reading comprehension? Yes, the started edwards, but they friggin cut him after two games. Yes, they drafted Maybenot, but they cut him after his second year. How is that not admitting a mistake? Good lord.

Why do they still have kelsay then?

Surely, they know he sucks

Upon further review, the Patriots have won 10 games each of the past 8 seasons, 101 in total. During that same span, Buffalo has a little more than half that, 51. You gotta love it when folks try to take the Pats down a notch and completely ignore how bad the Bills have been. But yes, one draft illustrates how much closer the Bills are to the Patriots level.

Doesn't mean I don't hate them, but man is this a stretch.

We hoard all of our draft picks as if they're going to magically become good (McKelvin, McCargo for a long time, etc etc). And they draft for need, we keep drafting RB's and wonder why our team isn't getting any better. The best teams in the league don't have stud 1st round draft picks. They have great offensive lines, qb and/or d-line and linebackers. We refuse to address any important positions in our draft then we'll either keep them too long or just let them go and draft the exact same thing the next year.

Dareus was the first pick in a LONG time that I actually liked.

You fit your screen name well.

I was reading an article about the Patriots signing Waters and I found this little tidbit at the very end to be fascinating:

By releasing Meriweather, who signed with the Bears on Sunday, the team has no remaing players from those drafted in 2007.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d821f4869/article/patriots-agree-to-terms-with-veteran-pro-bowl-g-waters?module=HP11_headline_stack

Yes but they are still winning, I wouldn't care if we cut anyone as long as it led to winning.

The only real gaping hole is o-line, we are solid at most other positions

That is on paper...It remains to be seen how that translates to the playing field.

Translating Talent to Plays is a big task and requires a strong coaching staff. They got to avoid mental mistakes, make game day adjustments, make 1/2 time adjustments, be prepared to unleash the unexpected and finally when it matters you got to win the 1-on-1 match ups. We will see how far this team has progressed mentally. If they did, then the mistakes are cut down and the team will have more wins. We will find out in 6 days from now.

Kelsay doesn't suck. He's overpaid. Big difference.

Question - do you really know anything about football, or are you just here to whine like a little beeotch? Jerry, is that you?

Now I notice your screen name. I've been interacting with a troll.

Why do they still have kelsay then?

Surely, they know he sucks

Prediction: You're going to be eating crow on that one this season.

I've been bashing Kelsay too - but he really looks like he's got OLB figured out now - I don't expect you to believe me right now - just hold that thought for December and we'll check in again.

Look Mrs. Kelsay, he's still not starting material. LOL...

Kelsay doesn't suck. He's overpaid. Big difference.

Question - do you really know anything about football, or are you just here to whine like a little beeotch? Jerry, is that you?

Now I notice your screen name. I've been interacting with a troll.

He sucks man.

He is absolutely useless in the 3-4 system. As a 4-3 defensive end, at least he is somewhat productve as he can put pressure on the qb once or twice a game. However, he CANNOT contain, is always in the wrong position, gets thrown around by bigger, meaner guys, and simply does not have the talent to be an impactful NFL player.

I do not understand how Bills fans can still vouch for this guy. And I'm putting his ridiculous contract aside when I say this.

How is your reading comprehension? Yes, they started edwards, but they friggin cut him after two games. Yes, they drafted Maybenot, but they cut him after his second year. How is that not admitting a mistake? Good lord.

My reading comprehension is just fine - how is yours?

They started Edwards last season. Why didnt they ditch him in the offseason? The Bills are a day late and a dollar short every year.

And I gave you Maybin. That seems to be the one time they were proactive in their cutting/having him a healthy scratch. However, they could have cut him after last year and given another undrafted guy (like Eddins) a chance to make the roster. You knew Maybin wasnt going to make it so why waste your time.

Edited by Thoner7

My reading comprehension is just fine - how is yours?

They started Edwards last season. Why didnt they ditch him in the offseason? The Bills are a day late and a dollar short every year.

And I gave you Maybin. That seems to be the one time they were proactive in their cutting/having him a healthy scratch. However, they could have cut him after last year and given another undrafted guy (like Eddins) a chance to make the roster. You knew Maybin wasnt going to make it so why waste your time.

One could make a case that if Maybin was even a mediocre player, the Bills would've forced him into the rotation and he might still even be on the roster if he had shown even a glimmer of hope or progress.