Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The latest cuts:

OG Max Jean-Gilles (Bengals)

QB Josh McCown (49ers)

WR Marcus Smith (Ravens )

RB Sammy Morris (NEP*)

I have no idea what Jean-Gilles has done in the NFL, but I remember I really liked him at Georgia and was hoping we would draft him. Obviously not doing too great having been cut by a couple teams.

And I can say this about every QB being cut today....I'd rather have McCown over Thigpen.

I have no idea what Jean-Gilles has done in the NFL, but I remember I really liked him at Georgia and was hoping we would draft him. Obviously not doing too great having been cut by a couple teams.

And I can say this about every QB being cut today....I'd rather have McCown over Thigpen.

I'm in the same boat as you, i liked him coming out of college too

IRRC he has depression and thats why he has bounced around the league

IRRC he has depression and thats why he has bounced around the league

You can take meds for depression. You can't take meds for inaccuracy. <_<

McCown > Thigpen

Kellen Clemens just cut by Redskins. Still like McCown better.

Edited by Astrobot

Not that crazy that NE would cut Meriweather. The Patriots really like Patrick Chung. Meriweather has been one of those guys who is athletic, but doesn't have a ton of football sense. Plus they don't think he works hard enough to improve.

Edited by Golden Wheels

Not that crazy that NE would cut Meriweather. The Patriots really like Patrick Chung. Meriweather has been one of those guys who is athletic, but doesn't have a ton of football sense. Plus they don't think he works hard enough to improve.

Chung plays SS, Meriweather FS

TEs Donte Rosario and Dan Gronkowski cut by Denver

Edited by Carey Bender

My greatest fear in Bills announcing late is Gailey is working on the wording of how he could possibly go with a journeyman QB who looked horrible in presason, versus a 2nd year guy who's shown nothing but an ability to learn, a full tool box and performance on the field.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Jasper is the perfect PS candidate actually. He needs a lot of development. I highly doubt any team will sign him to their active roster, he's nowhere near ready. But he has a lot of potential. Even if a team wants to sign him we would still have a chance to sign him to our active roster. I just don't see that happening. Hopefully he works hard and learns some technique and how to use those unique physical qualities.

Jasper is the perfect PS candidate actually. He needs a lot of development. I highly doubt any team will sign him to their active roster, he's nowhere near ready. But he has a lot of potential. Even if a team wants to sign him we would still have a chance to sign him to our active roster. I just don't see that happening. Hopefully he works hard and learns some technique and how to use those unique physical qualities.

Yes. And now we wait.