RUMORED Cuts

Astrobot

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

McGee cut has been reported by a bunch of different sources on twitter. Not sure if Pat Moran has weighed in yet, which will be the final nail in the coffin.

This is a shock to me. I thought he finally got healthy and over that nerve issue. And it's not like we have a stable of reliable CB's. Nix and Gailey always talked about needing a lot of good CB's...why cut McGee??

I'd be shocked by a McGee cut! Here's hoping it's just a rumor started by some internet moran.

Bastard! They kept Leodis "toast" Mckelvin but release Mcgee? And the second round pick Williams has not been to impressive this preseason. I know he is a rookie, but when the WR constantly beats you by 5-7 yards every time, looks like he is in over his head so far this preseason.

:pirate:

sorry. had to try it just once. that said, in all seriousness, there is no official or unoffical word to confirm speculative reports that Terrence McGee has been released.

jw

Your original "Here it is" title was much more deceitful.

I could see McGee being cut, we have depth at CB, Williams appears decent but know more than a nickle/dime CB a 3rd CB. Corner impressed me alot last night, and Doyle Miller has looked good through camp and preseason. I see Mckelvin and Florence our starters, williams and Corner as 3rd and 4th and Miller or Rodgers PS and the other making the roster. I could see this cut happening