White Helmets...

Tony P

...God, but they remind me of the '70's teams that were sooo bad for sooo long. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

At least the red helmies represent our Super Bowl years and have a little glory behind them. Seen the roadies and now the "homeies". Negatory for me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like them MUCH better than the clownies! & the 70's weren't as bad as the OP suggests. '73-'75 were exciting -w/ a playoff game- and by '79, Knox has us ready for a couple trips to the playoffs with the Bermuda Triangle & Fergy. This was OJ's HOF era transitioning to Joe Cribbs; Chandler#81/Hill/Rashad to Frank Lewis & Butler.

Far, far better time than this decade has been!

...God, but they remind me of the '70's teams that were sooo bad for sooo long. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

At least the red helmies represent our Super Bowl years and have a little glory behind them. Seen the roadies and now the "homeies". Negatory for me.

The best looking uniforms ever worn 1974-1983 and current!

What does everyone think of the endzones? I think they shouldve chosen a lighter shade of blue but I still like it alot better than the plain old boring looking grass/turf endzone since 2004

Absolutely love the new helmets...my favorite Bills helmet look of all time...love the way the Buffalo really stands out...and the streak, to me, is sweet...I like the standing Buffalo too, but I like these just a tad better...

I agree with you about the end-zones...I thought they were kind of odd looking...I liked the red endzone, but they really seem to be de-emphasizing the red in their look...the end-zones almost reminded me of the Colts...oh, well, if we score 35 points on a regular basis, I will learn to love them!