White Helmets...

Tony P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...God, but they remind me of the '70's teams that were sooo bad for sooo long. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

At least the red helmies represent our Super Bowl years and have a little glory behind them. Seen the roadies and now the "homeies". Negatory for me.

Completely agree...The Red ones are just so fabulous.

I wasnt crazy about the idea of the white helmets. If for no other reason that the jets and fins have white helmets. But I must say they have grown on me. I didnt think I was going to like the "widening stripe" in the back and I actually think it looks pretty cool. I love the jerseys. I know they're a little different but they remind me of the ones we wore during the SB years......

I like the new helmet but what is with the tail sticking up on a few of the players logo

There are two or three different helmet styles used in the league, based upon player preference. One of the models has vent holes, which seem to look like black "tails" coming out of the logo.

There are two or three different helmet styles used in the league, based upon player preference. One of the models has vent holes, which seem to look like black "tails" coming out of the logo.

I did know about the different styles but never gave it a thought that it is vent holes. This old gray horse doesn't have the eye sight he use to have. Thank you for clearing that up for me. :thumbsup:

WTF???? :wacko:

These are the best looking uniforms the Bills have ever worn, IMHO.

There's nothing I don't like about the new uniforms.

(With the possible exception of the shoelaces. Did anyone notice the shoelaces? They're just terrible. Godawful. Just can't get myself to like those new laces... :rolleyes: )

...God, but they remind me of the '70's teams that were sooo bad for sooo long. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

At least the red helmies represent our Super Bowl years and have a little glory behind them. Seen the roadies and now the "homeies". Negatory for me.

The Red helmets rule our superbowl era.. The new ones really suck..

WTF???? :wacko:

These are the best looking uniforms the Bills have ever worn, IMHO.

There's nothing I don't like about the new uniforms.

(With the possible exception of the shoelaces. Did anyone notice the shoelaces? They're just terrible. Godawful. Just can't get myself to like those new laces... :rolleyes: )

+1

This team now looks the part of a classy NFL franchise. Hopefully their play catches up.

New helmets are even slightly better than the old standing buffalo! BEST overall uni's since the 60's! (I still liked the old LONG-SLEEVE uni's from the sixties....)

I love the Pearlescent white paint job....

I love the Widening Stripe....

I love the Bills Logo and name on the jersey....

I would have rather seen the shoulder stripe go around the arm/shoulder rather than stop....

I also have a problem with those socks.... :rolleyes: