Bills "Back to Football" promotion

So I get a call from my Bills ticket rep asking me if I was going to be at the BUF/JAX preseason game? Normally I avoid preseason games like the plague. But since I'm going to be town for Alice Cooper that weekend anyway, I figured I'd go. Good call by me.

My rep proceeds to tell me that I am going to be one of 80 or so season ticket holders to take part in this "Back to Football" promotion. I will get a jersey with a random player number and will stand along "Stampede Row" during player intros. Each player will go to the jersey of his number and sign that jersey for that fan. Very cool!

Now there is a chance my jersey will be that of some camp fodder but I'm still psyched. If I had one player to wish for it would be #69 Michael Jasper. Maybe I can trade with whoever gets Jasper? Anyone else hear from the Bills about this?

PTR

So I get a call from my Bills ticket rep asking me if I was going to be at the BUF/JAX preseason game? Normally I avoid preseason games like the plague. But since I'm going to be town for Alice Cooper that weekend anyway, I figured I'd go. Good call by me.

My rep proceeds to tell me that I am going to be one of 80 or so season ticket holders to take part in this "Back to Football" promotion. I will get a jersey with a random player number and will stand along "Stampede Row" during player intros. Each player will go to the jersey of his number and sign that jersey for that fan. Very cool!

Now there is a chance my jersey will be that of some camp fodder but I'm still psyched. If I had one player to wish for it would be #69 Michael Jasper. Maybe I can trade with whoever gets Jasper? Anyone else hear from the Bills about this?

PTR

Yep, they said since I hadn't been to a game in 3 years, I could get an autographed Maybin jersey, as he hadn't been to one either. I just have to hope the Jest will let him have that night off. Shouldn't be too much of a stretch. ;)

Edited by Taro T

I read about that promotion on nfl.com (I think, it could have been something else). Every team is doing the same thing. I was wondering how they were going to pick the 80 people from each franchise. Are you a long time season ticket holder?

Thiis will be my 8th season.

PTR

PTR

#99 & #95 would be my choices....... btw, ..... i wonder if there will be "80" different number jersey's....or some of the more recognizable names will have more than one to sign......i mean heck, only 53 guys gonna make the team.

Thiis will be my 8th season.

PTR

maybe they monitor this forum and like your posts ??

Yep, they said since I hadn't been to a game in 3 years, I could get an autographed Maybin jersey, as he hadn't been to one either. I just have to hope the Jest will let him have that night off. Shouldn't be too much of a stretch. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: