TJ Housh in Buffalo?

CBD

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how he describes the Bills WR roster as "among the deepest in the league".

The veterans are Roscoe, who missed half the season (and hasnt played a full season in 3 years) and Stevie (the only one on the roster who started more than 7 games last year). The rest are promising, but have accomplished little on the field.

Maybe by "deepest" he means "they have a lot of WR in camp".

Housh can go over the middle better then Lee could...

I wouldn't put much credence into this report. This guy floats lots of rumors

Do we really like Houshmanzadah better than Lee Evans??? I thought the goal was to give the "young guns" experience and a chance to step?

This would be a very puzzling move....

Do we really like Houshmanzadah better than Lee Evans??? I thought the goal was to give the "young guns" experience and a chance to step?

This would be a very puzzling move....

It's not puzzling at all. Davis is Busted, and Lee requires 4 seconds to get open on any route. My memories of TJ are of him being strong on the short and mid-range routes.

Hard to know what to make of Housh...I loved him when he was in Cincinnati...then he went to a bad Seattle team, where nobody did much, and joined the Ravens late, and never really seemed to get in the groove of their offense. So, I am not sure if his skills have declined, or he has just been in bad spots...or maybe a combo of both.

Housh is a much different kind of receiver than Evans was...very physical...it appears, to me, Chan is wanting physical receivers...to me, Donald Jones has shown more as a blocker than as a receiver. We shall see...I hated losing Evans, but I wouldn't be upset to give Housh a look.