Jets offer Maybin one year deal.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The comments are the funniest part!

"The one guy worse than Gholston and they offer him a deal? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!"

"Is Rex going to make Maybin an All Pro like he claimed he would do with Gholston after comparing him to Terrell Suggs?"

"They dump Gholston only to pick up this schlub?"

"WOW! REX …. If you didnt like the cheeseburger, what makes you think you’ll like the burger with cheese!"

All I can think of is Rex is only doing this to get inside info about our teams offense and defense. It really sounds like a Eex Ryan type of thing. The funny thing is he doesn't realize Maybin never got in, was to dumb to learn the playbook and not smart enough to give examples. Makes me lol

Edited by mrags

All I can think of is Rex is only doing this to get inside info about our teams offense and defense. It really sounds like a Eex Ryan type of thing. The funny thing is he doesn't realize Maybin never got in, was to dumb to learn the playbook and not smart enough to give examples. Makes me lol

Yeah I don't think too much to worry about

Maybe he kept copy of playbook.

He's going to be a solid pro....he was in the wrong system with the wrong coaches...never used him correctly and jus didn't fit gaileys scheme....watch

Did you watch him against Chicago this past weekend? He literally could not get past the line of scrimmage unless he took a wide berth, meaning he was still 6-7 yards away from the QB at all times (1 play he was able to curl around and hit Hanie from behind after he delivered the ball). He was the only member of the front 7 to get no push at all. This is his 3rd year, and he hasn't learned how to maximize his strength, quickness, or football intelligence. Systems (Jauron's D and Edward's hybrid D are all different enough) have nothing to do with it, he's just not a football player.

If Dave Wannstadt doesn't find him useful then I'm not sure what D coach's opinion would matter, anyhow.

Edited by Punch