Jets offer Maybin one year deal.

Why do people feel the need to tell everybody they are going to ignore someone, just ignore him if you want, we don't care and neither does he

Amen. Really, do people honestly think someone cares if they ignore them? And if you do care, grow a pair.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is no surprise.

Any time a high first round pick busts, there is always another team that will give him another shot. This happens all the time.

They very rarely do better with their second chance, but it's just part of the process. He's was going to get signed somewhere - I'm a bit surprised it was the Jets, but he was always going to get picked up by someone.

He will probably get 1 sack all year long, and it will be against the Bills, because those will be the only games he really gives max effort.

Apparently, the 49ers are out of the Mayhem Sweepstakes.

http://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN/status/103654449507074048

LOL

Wow, the 49'ers actually made an offer for this guy? Firs they sign Whitner then go after Maybin?

I ask you all, what more proof do you need that Jim Harbaugh is tanking this season so the Niners can get that 1st pick in the draft in order to get Andrew Luck?

Why do people feel the need to tell everybody they are going to ignore someone, just ignore him if you want, we don't care and neither does he

They wanted to move Taylor mays to linebacker, sign maybin and move him to safety

LMFAO!

You're on a roll, D!

Good stuff at the end of a long day.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/16/jets-offer-one-year-deal-to-aaron-maybin/

"Five or six other teams also offered similar deals".

:lol:

idiots

He's going to be a solid pro....he was in the wrong system with the wrong coaches...never used him correctly and jus didn't fit gaileys scheme....watch

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that's what Marion Barber said to him after he pancaked him.

Great!! Now if he ever sees the field, he can be pancaked by CJ Spiller!

Spiller is probably the only RB in the league not big enough to run him over.

He's going to be a solid pro....he was in the wrong system with the wrong coaches...never used him correctly and jus didn't fit gaileys scheme....watch

If you're not being sarcastic, this post alone is worthy of putting you on my ignore list.

Why is that out of the realm of possibility? There are ex-Bills doing fine all over the NFL.

Because Gailey and Jauron couldn't figure out a way to use him effectively that means no one can?

I know it's in vogue here to **** on ex-Bills but your statement is a pretty closed minded. :rolleyes:

They wanted to move Taylor mays to linebacker, sign maybin and move him to safety

It's all part of their master plan to eventually transition Maybin to tailback. With his ultra quick first step, he'll be past the line of scrimmage and into the secondary on every play.

It is pretty hilarious that after cutting their own high pick bust Gholston (almost HAS to be better than Maybin, right?) They sign the Bills garbage...

Maybe they picked him up for his vocal talents....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/NFL-s-worst-player-Aaron-Maybin-releases-awf?urn=nfl-284572

Did I miss something...I thought there was just an offer and the Jets had actually not signed Maybin.