Chicago Bears Exhibition

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been ripping off solid runs left and right. I hope they leave something special for the reg. season. Then again the secret's out on the wildcat anyway.

Yeah, the runs are good, not saying they aren't. I just want to make sure they still happen, if he runs *every* time, defenses are not going to bother covering the receivers, and the runs will begin to not work.

I never realized they changed the 3rd qb rule until now. Signing Brad Smith makes a lot more sense.

signing smith made sense either way. he's a very talented player. rb/wr/qb/kr/gunner. VERY big addition, even if the qb rule didnt change.

the OL with starting unit looked pretty solid. Ubrik, however, looked rough and I am really worried about OL depth. Wang and Howard have been a joke. Howard looks horrible, and last year he was at a minimum servicable. I will say this... Bell looked good today. not average, but good.

the OL with starting unit looked pretty solid. Ubrik, however, looked rough and I am really worried about OL depth. Wang and Howard have been a joke. Howard looks horrible, and last year he was at a minimum servicable. I will say this... Bell looked good today. not average, but good.

Bell went against Peppers, no?

GO BILLS!!!