Chicago Bears Exhibition

maybin got pummeled by the LT. just thrown down.

whoever keeps "praising" thigpen for throwing "beautiful balls" should see my early comment about his ducks. guy looks awful right now. basically like jp losman with better decision making when it comes to short/intermediate throws. not impressed one bit by him.

starting OL was solid. Lord help us if Wang Reinhart wrotto or howard need to play during the season. Hangartner is still really solid. Naaman roosevelt doesn't drop a ball. kid is so fun to watch. excellent slot received against the zone. buster davis has james hardy syndrome - stone hands, poor route runner.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never seen Roosevelt drop a ball either. Buster davis not impressive nor is Thigpen or Easley. Johnny White looks about as good as Spiller which tells you once again that good RBs can be found in the late rounds.

maybin got pummeled by the LT. just thrown down.

whoever keeps "praising" thigpen for throwing "beautiful balls" should see my early comment about his ducks. guy looks awful right now. basically like jp losman with better decision making when it comes to short/intermediate throws. not impressed one bit by him.

starting OL was solid. Lord help us if Wang Reinhart wrotto or howard need to play during the season. Hangartner is still really solid. Naaman roosevelt doesn't drop a ball. kid is so fun to watch. excellent slot received against the zone. buster davis has james hardy syndrome - stone hands, poor route runner.

You talk about thigpens bad throws, then rant about how awful the oline looks.... Just maybe they coincide just a bit? Maybe of he had more than 1 second to throw, he might be ok. He's mobile and is trying to build a rapport with his wrs. He's been practicing with the team for one week, and you're complaining about how bad he is. The only thing you left out is "we're doooooooooomed!!". Give it a rest. Our backup oline is worse than a college team, I'm fairly confidant he'd have better results playing behind our starters, with our starting wrs. I'm not saying he's our savior, I'm saying give it some time.

The defense is what really stands out to me so far. So far we have gotten a bunch of sacks and a rediculous amount of pressure. Merriman and Dareus look great so far. Well see if it holds true. Even the 2nd string DL is getting a ton of penetration. Another sack mow by carrington. Wow

The defense is what really stands out to me so far. So far we have gotten a bunch of sacks and a rediculous amount of pressure. Merriman and Dareus look great so far. Well see if it holds true. Even the 2nd string DL is getting a ton of penetration. Another sack mow by carrington. Wow

I agree....I think we have something here with Carrington