Who have we beat?

oregonmark

Like every Bills fan, I'm impressed that the Bills have been able to turn it around and make a run. The reality is they haven't beaten anyone, except the Jets, that have a winning record. If it gets down to the last game and we beat the Steelers, then I'll believe we are for real.

Like every Bills fan, I'm impressed that the Bills have been able to turn it around and make a run. The reality is they haven't beaten anyone, except the Jets, that have a winning record. If it gets down to the last game and we beat the Steelers, then I'll believe we are for real.

167778[/snapback]

Who has Philly beat?

167778[/snapback]

We beat the teams on our schedule. Its hard to do anything other than that. Are you trying to tell me that every team with a winning record has only beaten teams with winning records? You know that is not even mathematically possible. Seems to me we've played mostly the same schedule as NE. We beat a team today that NE just edged out by one TD. And that was at NE. Pitssburgh beat the powerhouse Giants yesterday. See what I mean? :doh:

Until you can make your own schedule and make it against every great team that year(Which youll have to be able to read the future to do that) then dont worry about who just worry about IF WE ARE WINNING. And the last time i checked we are winning. You negative damn people need to be happy we are winning and not losing like the beginning of the year. Be happy that Dallas is unhappy for the position in the draft for christs sake. sh--.

I think the relevant point is not exactly who we beat, although Cinci is a REASONABLY good team. The relevant point is that we didn't even play all that well and we dominated, on the road, against a good team that had something to play for, without our allegedly best threat (Willis running), and won the game going away.

We beat the teams on our schedule. Its hard to do anything other than that. Are you trying to tell me that every team with a winning record has only beaten teams with winning records? You know that is not even mathematically possible. Seems to me we've played mostly the same schedule as NE. We beat a team today that NE just edged out by one TD. And that was at NE. Pitssburgh beat the powerhouse Giants yesterday. See what I mean? :doh:

167798[/snapback]

Well said

and that too the bengals took the pats to the wire in their own house, whereas

we had to go down to the bengals to win...Please....a win is a win, whether iti

is over Arizona or NE....The NFL playoffs rules don't preclude teams defeating

1-15 teams from making the playoffs.

167778[/snapback]

YAWN

I'll never make excuses along the lines of who have the Bills beaten.

I NEVER heard SF acting sheepish about beating the tar out of the old NLWest back in the day.

The Bills would have gone to 10 SuperBowls if they were in that conference and division.

SF played LA Rams, NO Saints, and St. Louis Cardinals twice every year and I'm pretty sure that for some of their prime years it was a 14 game schedule too.

What is this, college football? Suddenly strength of schedule is factored in? Who cares "who we've beat", the fact is this team has won 8 of the last 10 games. In the NFL, which is a league of parity, that is an impressive feat.

167778[/snapback]

Good grief, is someone going to start a thread like this every time we beat somebody?

167778[/snapback]

Dont know who " we have beat" but if you meet me at the the steelers game I will beat you half way to death with a beef on a wick in the parking lot.