Bills bars across the nation

bobs0108

I am going to apologize up front if this has already been discussed before but I think it may be a good thread since alot of us are not from Buffalo and tend to travel during the year. I would like people to post known bill's bars (and address if known) that are in other cities. I personally missed last year except for online games since I moved down to Houston area(Katy TX to be exact where Tyler Meyers was born) and would like to watch a few games around bills fans. If this thread is worthless mods please erase but I will be a sad panda

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to apologize up front if this has already been discussed before but I think it may be a good thread since alot of us are not from Buffalo and tend to travel during the year. I would like people to post known bill's bars (and address if known) that are in other cities. I personally missed last year except for online games since I moved down to Houston area(Katy TX to be exact where Tyler Meyers was born) and would like to watch a few games around bills fans. If this thread is worthless mods please erase but I will be a sad panda

Bills Backers of Houston

Christian's Tailgate Midtown

2000 Bagby

Houston, TX

713-527-0261

USA map of Bills Backer chapters.

PTR

Atlanta, GA:

Hudson Grille Midtown

942 Peachtree Road

Atlanta, GA 30309

404.881.9991 (fax)

hudsongrillemidtown@metrocafes.com

http://www.billsbackersatl.com/

We recently switched locations 2 seasons ago, but did so to follow the staff/management/ownership from our previous Bills bar (Cheyenne Grill).

Hudson will also show Sabres games during hockey season, and have even put on Bisons games for us.

If you're in town, stop in!!

Bills Backers of Houston

Christian's Tailgate Midtown

2000 Bagby

Houston, TX

713-527-0261

USA map of Bills Backer chapters.

PTR

I've never been to the Tailgate for a Bills game (I'm a Sunday Ticket guy) but I hear its pretty good on gameday. I can tell you, as an everyday place they have good bar food and plenty of TVs.

Me to. I'm a Sunday ticket guy myself, but looking for Bills fans in New London CT area to start a place to watch the games.

The Bills Backers of Southern Maryland

Near Patuxent River Naval Air Station

1 hour South of DC down MD 4 South

Ruddy Duck Brewery and Grill Solomons Island

13200 Dowell Road

Dowell, MD 20629

(410) 394-3825

Great Beer, Great Food, Great Fans!

Go Bills!!!

http://www.ruddyduckbrewery.com/

Edited by wkndjohn2

BOSTON, MA

Bills Backers of Fenway

The Bleacher Bar

Inside the center field wall of Fenway Park with a large garage door that opens up to the field when the weather is nice. Proprietors go out of their way to order Western NY specialties for us: labatt, bison dip, beef on weck, occasionally genny screamers, garbage plates. They play Shout! probably too often, but if you're like me, the song never gets old and actually gets better with every beer. Be sure to sign up to get on the email list if you're a local. Also hosted a Bills draft party and all Sabres playoff games.

Bills Backers of Boston

The Harp

Across Causeway St. from TD Garden. Larger, more space. Decent wings.

Personally, I'm partial to the Bleacher Bar. Crowd has been a bit rowdier and the ownership treats us like they really want us there.

Los Angeles Bills Backers

Busby's West

3110 Santa Monica Blvd

Santa Monica, CA 90404-2508

(310) 828-4567

http://www.losangelesbillsbackers.com/

Busby's is awesome. The games start at 10 am and we have a few guys who aren't even from Buffalo who tailgate in the parking lot of the bar and drink cheap beer for a couple hours before it opens. ;)

I used to travel to Houston a lot on business and spent some time w the Houston Bills Backers at Christians. They are a great group of people and very cordial. I'm not sure if things have changed but they used to have the back room to themselves and there were specials on buckets of Labatts.....

Northern New Jersey Bills Backers - we meet at Duffys in Paterson right on the border of Hawthorne.