How to watch football online this year

saundena

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://preseason.nf...secure/packages

i did this last preseason. its half what it cost last season. you get every game live, plus you can pause, rewind and watch full game replays until the regular season starts. great way to really evaluate the rookies.

I just got it and it's pretty cool, and good quality. For $20 as an out of towner, it's a great deal. I hooked it up to my TV and it works perfect.

I just got it and it's pretty cool, and good quality. For $20 as an out of towner, it's a great deal. I hooked it up to my TV and it works perfect.

Does anyone know how quickly they put the games on-demand after they're finished? I'll be working Saturday night during the game...this thing would be worth it if I could watch the game that night soon after it ends. But if they won't have it there basically until it airs on NFLN the following night then there's no point.

Edited by Big Bad Boone

Does anyone know how quickly they put the games on-demand after they're finished? I'll be working Saturday night during the game...this thing would be worth it if I could watch the game that night soon after it ends. But if they won't have it there basically until it airs on NFLN the following night then there's no point.

I think it's immediate but I am not sure. Like i can go now and watch the games that were earlier tonight. The games that are blacked out for any reason, you cannot see them for 24 hours. Like if you live in the city that the local TV broadcasts from, or it is a nationally televised game.

I am bummed...I had this and the regular season package the last two years...but, because I have a Mac, PowerPC 4, I can't watch this year...you have to have intel or PowerPC 5...of course, I paid for it, before I realized it... :cry:

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages

i did this last preseason. its half what it cost last season. you get every game live, plus you can pause, rewind and watch full game replays until the regular season starts. great way to really evaluate the rookies.

I was disappointed with last year's deal-the 1st game was blacked out because it was on NFL network & I had to go to a bar & watch it & the Detroit game got interrupted with a Red Wings hockey game. However, for 1/2 price, I couldn't resist & I hope things go smoother this year.