Pinto Kenny Moves To Hammer's Lot

between two low level guys, Pinto Kenny has decided to move to Hammer's Lot this year. I know Kenny loved his previous parking location, but with some of the rule changes going on at that location, he decided it was time to try a new parking location. So with much constipation, the #1 Parking Lot welcomes the #1 Tailgater.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

between two low level guys, Pinto Kenny has decided to move to Hammer's Lot this year. I know Kenny loved his previous parking location, but with some of the rule changes going on at that location, he decided it was time to try a new parking location. So with much constipation, the #1 Parking Lot welcomes the #1 Tailgater.

I'm glad that Kenny is standing up to the BS, but not sure this is a very good ending to the situation. Having Kenny in a main lot meant safe and large scale access to his tailgate extravaganza. Lot 1 has long been the home to the most ardent of Bills tailgaters and those folks will probably stay on the southside of the stadium because of access. The main lot on your side of the street is a cavernous half-empty mish-mosh of an experience and not a good parking option to the people who frequent the southside. This means the die-hards that pack the southside (lot 1, mud lot and all the other private lots on 20A) are going to have to hike over and across the street in droves to visit your lot or not see the pinto at all. There is simply not enough room to accomodate everyone at your lot.

It's the Bills fault, they f'd up their tailgating enviroment. They better start winning on the field because this is a step in the wrong direction with regard to the experience that makes the losing tolerable.

F the stadium lots, park in the private ones. Cheaper and you dont get stuck in 2 hours of traffic if you want to leave.

What you are saying is true, though the real hardcore tailgaters like Kenny don't run for the bus after the game. Even under new restrictions there is time to cook some dinner and discuss the loss.

But wiithout good tailgating around the stadium, the experience is not the same.

Every year, thousands of potential new fans make their first trip to the Ralph. When you are trying to recruit and expand your fanbase, having listless main lots is not a good thing. Instead of an entire, giant parking lot of people mingling, you have a bunch of fractioned off backyard bbq's. Would you as a first time fan, really walk from backyard to backyard to check out all the tailgating experiences like people do when they walk around the main lots?

I guess it's just going to be that way.

Kenny and his Pinto show is truly a sight to see. Unfortunately he also tends to drawl a large crowd of supremely drunk idiots too. I like the former but have no use for the latter. That's actually one of the more enjoyable parts about Hammer's Lot, it's usually filled with Bills fans who know how to have a good time but are capable of controlling themselves.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

Kenny and his Pinto show is truly a sight to see. Unfortunately he also tends to drawl a large crowd of supremely drunk idiots too. I like the former but have no use for the latter. That's actually one of the more enjoyable parts about Hammer's Lot, it's usually filled with Bills fans who know how to have a good time but are capable of controlling themselves.

Now that sounds like a good time. Too many times I've experienced the other side of the coin that you mentioned..

Not anymore. And now those drunks are going to be crossing.... 6?....... lanes of traffic?