Bills talking to Houston about their TEs??

BobbyC81

I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that the Bills are supposedly talking to the Texans about their TEs.

Seriously, he gets some type of updates to his phone, other than buffalobills.com, and they sent him an alert on this.

I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that the Bills are supposedly talking to the Texans about their TEs.

Seriously, he gets some type of updates to his phone, other than buffalobills.com, and they sent him an alert on this.

I'll only believe it if 2 out of the 3 mentioned, or you, drive a BMW.

You know ... I have a friend who gets top secret texts from the Pentagon and the CIA ... it's all hush hush but you can swear by anything he shares ... :worthy:

not sure who they would be interested in that group, unless owen daniels is suddenly available

I'm thinking James Casey. A few years back he was a moderately hyped prospect out of Rice who is a freaky athlete. Not a prototype TE, but a guy who can run it, throw it, catch it........very Gailey-esque.

not sure who they would be interested in that group, unless owen daniels is suddenly available

With Owen Daniels missing time due to injury, Joel Dreessen actually had comparable stats in 2010 (36 recs, 518 yds, 4 TDs vs 38, 471, 2 for Daniels).

Have you been watching any of the practices? Chandler might be the real deal. I like how he just grabs anything upstairs with little effort. See ya Nelson.

I like that. With Fitzy's propensity to sail passes every so often, this is a good thing.

Maybe we can trade for Fine... :devil:

I did some investigating and it will be possible for the Texans to keep all 4 tight ends and still be at 53 players. There is a compelling reason to keep each of the 4 for different reasons, so I'd say the Bills-Houston rumor is bunk.

Why would we trade for a TE when we showed no interest in the FA TEs? Its not like Boss was snapped right up and got a huge deal... and Oakland is one of the few teams worse than Buffalo in terms of luring FAs (money aside).

:doh:

Why would we trade for a TE when we showed no interest in the FA TEs? Its not like Boss was snapped right up and got a huge deal... and Oakland is one of the few teams worse than Buffalo in terms of luring FAs (money aside).

:doh: shhh it's a message from a friend of a friend who knows a friend who saw a friend who once was at the Houston airport listening to Houston sports radio ... has to be true ...

... heard it from another who's been messing around.

"But I know the neighborhood

And talk is cheap when the story is good

And the tales grow taller on down the line" (REO Speedwagon)

Ah, my wife says too bad, she would like to see a Texan Tight End