Can anyone say...........

Rockinon

But, I thought the National Media Experts were laughing at the Bills because they signed Merriman. Especially a former Bills bust himself Bucky Brooks.

How many tackles and sacks does he have so far this year?

I think universally every Bills fans wants the old Merriman to show up week 1 on the field but many of us are skeptical given his injury history and performance in 18 games the last 3 years. As has already been stated many of us will wait until he starts racking up stats when the season begins.

For that crowd we hope our hearts not our heads were right and Merriman becomes a valuable contributor if not a difference maker.

I love how everyone is using this as an opportunity to bust on D. Bell.....

Look....Bell help up against some pretty darn good pass rushers last year......going against him in practice is not like going against a turnstyle.

That's true John. Considering his very limited ability to practice last season I thought he played pretty well. I wonder how people watch the game sometimes.

GO BILLS!!!

Early reports are that Shawne Merriman has been tearing it up for 3 consecutive practices. Fred Jackson's comment was, "He's back". Wannstache says he's doing everything that everyone else on the team is doing.

You can read more here.

:thumbsup: A big thumbs up to Merriman. Things are shaping up for our defense and right now the loudest noise is being made by this former 3 time Probowl OLB.

That is all......Lights Out.

Hey, Rockin', although this is good news for sure, I'm not getting too excited until I see how he does in the first month of the season. With KC, Oakland, NE & then Cincy, that'll be a better measuring stick to see where he is.

I have to say, that as a Buffalonian and a livelong Buffalo Sports fan, I have every confidence that after an incredible training camp and pre-season, Mr. Merriman will be run over by a bus before the first game of the season, then get a staph infection, then the flu and then will be hit by a meteor.

Edited by theesir

Early reports are that Shawne Merriman has been tearing it up for 3 consecutive practices. Fred Jackson's comment was, "He's back". Wannstache says he's doing everything that everyone else on the team is doing.

You can read more here.

:thumbsup: A big thumbs up to Merriman. Things are shaping up for our defense and right now the loudest noise is being made by this former 3 time Probowl OLB.

That is all......Lights Out.

I think the Bills are going to surprise this year and make the playoffs.

Hey, Rockin', although this is good news for sure, I'm not getting too excited until I see how he does in the first month of the season. With KC, Oakland, NE & then Cincy, that'll be a better measuring stick to see where he is.

I hear ya. The board needed a positive spin for a change, though.

as a Bills fan, ya gotta hang your hat on the fact that he will be there on opening day and through out the whole season, accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative is a good way to think!

+1

I have to say, that as a Buffalonian and a livelong Buffalo Sports fan, I have every confidence that after an incredible training camp and pre-season, Mr. Merriman will be run over by a bus before the first game of the season, then get a staph infection, then the flu and then will be hit by a meteor.

:lol:

Funny that the Bills claiming and then re-signing Merriman was "desperation," yet the Patriots trading for Haynesworth was brilliance. We'll see. :devil:

It was desperation.The only way they could get him was to claim him off waivers.Do any of you merriman fans remember him saying he didnt want to play for us or resign? When he got hurt again we were his only option.He doesnt want to be here.Haynesworth was the best pickup of the off season by any team.Whats wrong with you people?

It was desperation.The only way they could get him was to claim him off waivers.Do any of you merriman fans remember him saying he didnt want to play for us or resign? When he got hurt again we were his only option.He doesnt want to be here.Haynesworth was the best pickup of the off season by any team.Whats wrong with you people?

:lol:

Next.

It is good news, certainly better than the alternative . . . and if it was the alternative, this board would be blowing up with comments about how bad a signing it was. Anyhow, let's hope it continue for a long time.