Jump to content
tgreg99

UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

WTF thread did I just stumble into......

 

Oh, thank goodness! We’ve been waiting for you to arrive and settle this once and for all! 

 

Please: give us the FINAL word. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Augie said:

 

Oh, thank goodness! We’ve been waiting for you to arrive and settle this once and for all! 

 

Please: give us the FINAL word. 

 

On what?!  I have no idea what this is and why it's over 100 pages.  I'm scared.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

 

On what?!  I have no idea what this is and why it's over 100 pages.  I'm scared.....

 

 

I’m not sure.....but you should be very afraid.....

 

You also might want to stock up on the heavy duty tin foil. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Augie said:

 

 

I’m not sure.....but you should be very afraid.....

 

You also might want to stock up on the heavy duty tin foil. 


Jane, you ignorant slut. 
 

Tin foil is exactly what the government wants you to use.  And by government, I mean the extra terrestrials that’ve infiltrates the bodies of our most predominant leaders.  Tin foil doesn’t keep their telepathy out, it magnifies your thoughts and let’s them in.  
 

You want to know the truth?  Well, I can’t tell you that because then they’ll know that I know.  And, if you know that I know, then they’ll know that you know that I know about them knowing what their plan is.  
 

Nice try @Augie, but I wasn’t born yesterday 

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Virgil said:

WTF thread did I just stumble into......

you've got 105 pages of research to make a determination 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

you've got 105 pages of research to make a determination 

 

 

I think @Virgil already knows, but he’s holding out on us! 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow, this seemed like the appropriate thread for this little tidbit of space knowledge.

 

From http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/seriouslyscience/2018/08/23/farts-an-underappreciated-threat-to-astronauts/#.XY-w9FD_rUo

 

"On Earth, farts are typically no big deal — smelly, harmless, and they quickly dissipate. But if you’re an astronaut, every fart is a ticking time bomb."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

Somehow, this seemed like the appropriate thread for this little tidbit of space knowledge.

 

From http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/seriouslyscience/2018/08/23/farts-an-underappreciated-threat-to-astronauts/#.XY-w9FD_rUo

 

"On Earth, farts are typically no big deal — smelly, harmless, and they quickly dissipate. But if you’re an astronaut, every fart is a ticking time bomb."

And who even knows what alien farts are comprised of....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

And who even knows what alien farts are comprised of....

 

Personally, I think @Virgil knows more than he’s letting on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Augie said:

 

Personally, I think @Virgil knows more than he’s letting on. 

You think he's gotten a whiff of the truth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

You think he's gotten a whiff of the truth?

 

He may have “issued” the truth! I’m not sure he’s one of us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Augie said:

 

He may have “issued” the truth! I’m not sure he’s one of us. 


Don’t you dare try to put this evil on me.  We all know that it’s you who hold the secrets.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

 

Prototype stealth fighter

 

 

The bottom pics, I tend to agree (or drone of some kind). Not as sure on the top ones which looks a little more ARVish to me (if it's legit, of course). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2019 at 8:51 AM, Virgil said:

You want to know the truth?  Well, I can’t tell you that because then they’ll know that I know.  And, if you know that I know, then they’ll know that you know that I know about them knowing what their plan is.  

 

Nice try @Augie, but I wasn’t born yesterday 

Ralph Kramden called.  He wants his rant back.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

The bottom pics, I tend to agree (or drone of some kind). Not as sure on the top ones which looks a little more ARVish to me (if it's legit, of course). 

 

A kite with fishing line used for string.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2019 at 8:17 AM, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

 

Prototype stealth fighter

Stealth fighter.....for space.

 

trump-space-force.jpg?fit=789,460&ssl=1

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Stealth fighter.....for space.

 

trump-space-force.jpg?fit=789,460&ssl=1

 

Mini, miny,  Miny him??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...