Bills interested in OT Tyson Clabo

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hard to follow on my phone!!!!!

agreed! Sittin' at a bar in St. Pete FLIPPIN' OUT and having to re-load every damn minute!

I'm satisfied the Bills have done everything they had to do to get him. Now, we wait.................................................

Great news if it's true, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Haven't seen anything from a media outlet I trust yet, and most of the tweets seems to be re-stating the same story from the one source. We shall see.

And for the record, I'm cool with the Bills overpaying to get Clabo, as long as they don't go totally bonkers with the contract. Anything under 8 figures/year I think I'd be fine with.

And for the record, I'm cool with the Bills overpaying to get Clabo, as long as they don't go totally bonkers with the contract. Anything under 8 figures/year I think I'd be fine with.

Agreed. And they would HAVE to overpay to get him, because he would not come to Buffalo for the same money he could get to stay in Atlanta, that is just the reality of it. So hopefully they don't match our offer and it happens, and we aren't just a bargaining chip with them.

Great news if it's true, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Haven't seen anything from a media outlet I trust yet, and most of the tweets seems to be re-stating the same story from the one source. We shall see.

The offer will probably be closer to $10mil/year. Which for a starting all-pro RT is pretty fair. Salaries have jumped this year with the increase in spending. It may sound like a lot to you or me, but when held up against what is going on in the NFL, these $5-8mil/year contracts arent that huge.