Strong chance that the Jets

They can get anyone they want other than Drayton Florence, but the word on the street is that they are going after Florence big time.

The Jets are just trying to do due diligence in case they lose out on Asomugha. They are in on Carr and a few other DB's as well

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be curious to see the numbers for Holmes and see if there is still any room for another top CB.

5 years 50 million with 24 guaranteed. They wont resign Cromatie or Braylon and many Jets players said they would restructure their contracts to get him. Its possible.

What worries me about all this is that if they get Asomugha their secondary with be second to none, but if they don't get them we can kiss Florence goodbye. DOuble edged sword...

Yeah I don't remember revis on Evans one on one.

Know why? Because he is overrated, doesn't have top end speed.

Also we have 7 average to good wide receivers (although most people seem to want to ship those players out) and he can only guard 1

I don't know how anyone can say Revis is overrated, the guy is the best CB I've ever seen play the game. He's absolutely dominate.

Everybody here hates cornerbacks, but loves the Jets defense. I know they have the other pieces, but they obviously place a VERY high value on CB's.

If I were them I would spend money on offense....

They are the key to all of Ryan's schemes on defense. Just like his old man.

GO BILLS!!!

Jets don't have the cap room. They have to resign David Harris and they just resigned Holmes I don't see where they can give him 10+ million. Even if Sanchez redoes his deal they still have to fill other holes on the roster plus sign rookies. Unless Namdi give them a huge discount I don't see this happening.

And if it does Jets are still beatable. They had no problem covering the side of the field Revis wasn't on with Chromarti. They got eaten up by slot receivers and tightends as well as the fact that teams were able to run on them at times.

Since the cap is a "soft cap" according to a memo sent out by the league, I'm pretty sure the jets are going to keep spending away. I hope to god they don't get Florence. That secondary would be atrocious to play against...more so than it already is.

Google sanders, Williams, Woodson (rod), bailey

Deion "Prime Time" Sanders was the best CB I've ever watched. I had never seen a DB be such a force in a game before (or since for that matter). Revis looks like he might have a chance to be as good, but he's got to do it for a few more years.

Deion "Prime Time" Sanders was the best CB I've ever watched. I had never seen a DB be such a force in a game before (or since for that matter). Revis looks like he might have a chance to be as good, but he's got to do it for a few more years.

Revis is good, maybe best in the league but yes he has a way to go just to get to the Ty law Sam Madison level.

And yeah prime time was way faster than revis, but revis is stronger, but way to early to compare them

Bad move for the Jets. Just ask PTR, where all Bills fans who make an opinion, ANY bad opinion about the team, is off their rocker.

The Jets overpay for everyone, and they don't know what they are doing, as per PTR.

Enjoy watching them in the Super Bowl shortly, and then tell me how Bills fans 'jump off the ledge' for being upset that the Jets are in on almost every big prize available.