NFL Free Agent Database

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No mention of Adam Weber, QB, Minnesota yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Beersphere was the one who noted the Bills may have interest in signing Weber as a UDFA. Just waiting to see if the article he referenced was correct in that theory.

There was a tweet on here...

https://twitter.com/#!/matthewcelder

with someone saying he got a text from Weber, saying his agent is talking with a few teams, and he will likely sign tomorrow morning, possibly with the Bills.

Looks like they signed the safety out of buffalo.... Dominic Cook..

That is an excellent pickup. Cook is a solid player.

PTR

Herzlich to Ravens.

Maybe not...supposedly from Herzlich's twitter: For everyone I have not signed with anyone yet and am still making my decision. Thank you for support and I will give official word tomorrow.

PTR

That is an excellent pickup. Cook is a solid player.

PTR

Maybe not...supposedly from Herzlich's twitter: For everyone I have not signed with anyone yet and am still making my decision. Thank you for support and I will give official word tomorrow.

PTR

The NEDraft dude took him off his Ravens list, so he apparently hasn't made a decision. There also seems to be a dispute as to whether these players can actually sign now or not. I think what we are getting are verbal commitments from players and agents to teams, with no official signing yet. So some of these names and teams may change. I assume most of the reportings will likely be accurate, depending, of course, on the source.

2nd rated punter per kiper. Duncan is an ILB 6'0" 240

I think he played OLB and DE at Tech from what I just looked at. Seemed like a pass rusher from the outside, and it lists him at 235. You may be right though, he seems to be listed as both inside and out. Maybe the Bills like his versatility.