Tea Party Giving Boehner The Finger

I wouldn't call that 'giving him the finger'...they feel it doesn't go far enough...when you give someone the finger, you basically say you are diametrically opposed to or offended by what the other participant is saying...click on the link in the article that says "expressed skepticism about or declined to weigh in"...it absolutely does not indicate him being 'given the finger'

You must not frequent here much Poojer, you have to excuse Dave, he's an idiot and he can't be reasoned with.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh...he's ok...he's more well versed in political ideas than I am, we may not be on the same side of the aisle but I won't be calling him or anyone an idiot...

You must not frequent here much Poojer, you have to excuse Dave, he's an idiot and he can't be reasoned with.

Conservatives in the House have to hold strong through all the propaganda bs. There will be no default. Enough revenue to cover it off. So no debt increases. Balance budget amendment. No tax hikes. Time to put a end to the same old same old.

Jesus. How can you hear with your head buried so deep in the sand?

Edited by Peace

eh...he's ok...he's more well versed in political ideas than I am, we may not be on the same side of the aisle but I won't be calling him or anyone an idiot...

I guarantee you if you stick around PPP long enough your opinion will change.

Jesus. How can you hear with your head buried so deep in the sand?

Normally I wouldn't quote this rag Time Magazine. But even a libtard propaganda source like this disagrees with you.

"The U.S. government must make about $20 billion in interest payments a month for an estimated $250 billion in interest owed this year. That is covered many times over by more than $2.1 trillion in tax revenue that the government expects to receive. Given the president will likely prioritize – and by some interpretations is constitutionally required to prioritize – principal and interest payments on its debts, there is no chance whatsoever that the U.S. will imminently default on its Treasury notes and bonds."

So relax son. The only panic or disarray we have will be caused by the fear mongering bull **** that the Mensa Obama keeps puking out. Bu not to worry. We all know that Obama being the "constitutional law professor," he claims he used to be, he will indeed adhere to it. Right?

http://moneyland.time.com/2011/07/26/the-u-s-will-not-default-on-august-2/

Edited by Dante

Normally I wouldn't quote this rag Time Magazine. But even a libtard propaganda source like this disagrees with you.

"The U.S. government must make about $20 billion in interest payments a month for an estimated $250 billion in interest owed this year. That is covered many times over by more than $2.1 trillion in tax revenue that the government expects to receive. Given the president will likely prioritize – and by some interpretations is constitutionally required to prioritize – principal and interest payments on its debts, there is no chance whatsoever that the U.S. will imminently default on its Treasury notes and bonds."

So relax son. The only panic or disarray we have will be caused by the fear mongering bull **** that the Mensa Obama keeps puking out.

Wrong. Just...wrong.

It's got a heartbeat!

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/07/house-conservatives-close-ranks-around-boehner-debt-limit-bill.php?ref=fpa

My stocks are almost all down pretty hard, except for Amazon which is roaring ahead for some reason. This bs has to end

Not sure why it matters. Moments after demanding compromise, both Reid and Obama said that Boehner's deal is dead at the Senate and WH.

We may have to go with the WH plan after all.

Oh, wait. The WH doesn't have a plan. Nevermind.

It's got a heartbeat!

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/07/house-conservatives-close-ranks-around-boehner-debt-limit-bill.php?ref=fpa

My stocks are almost all down pretty hard, except for Amazon which is roaring ahead for some reason. This bs has to end

"For some reason?" :wallbash: Your parents really shouldn't let you out of the basement. For your own safety.

It is Congress' responsibility, though, not the White House's.

I've said this before about the president: he's like the worst boss most of us have had at some point in our careers. No leader. Just a guy who got to his position by saying the right things in the interview. All of which leads to this:

We need a meeting. Call everyone together, we need an all hands meeting. Maybe we should do this, and maybe we should do that, and what we should do is create a sub-committee to have more meetings to discuss more things that maybe we should do and maybe we shouldn't do, and then we need to create a feasibility study to chart whether the things we should do and the things we shouldn't do are, in fact, positioned to be effectively re-purposed for the sake of deriving a mutually beneficial result that will elevate our commitment to quality while building a firmer foundation upon which to move further into the next stage of creating tomorrow's technology today!

If we're lucky, maybe he hold another prime-time address to let us all know what he's thinking about this week, because we really need another meeting.

We need a meeting. Call everyone together, we need an all hands meeting. Maybe we should do this, and maybe we should do that, and what we should do is create a sub-committee to have more meetings to discuss more things that maybe we should do and maybe we shouldn't do, and then we need to create a feasibility study to chart whether the things we should do and the things we shouldn't do are, in fact, positioned to be effectively re-purposed for the sake of deriving a mutually beneficial result that will elevate our commitment to quality while building a firmer foundation upon which to move further into the next stage of creating tomorrow's technology today!

Sounds like a perfect candidate for Congress or Senate

So relax son. The only panic or disarray we have will be caused by the fear mongering bull **** that the Mensa Obama keeps puking out. Bu not to worry. We all know that Obama being the "constitutional law professor," he claims he used to be, he will indeed adhere to it. Right?

Your counter is Time quoting Bobby McFerrin?

Edited by Peace