NEW UNIFORMS plus NEW UNIFORMS

Isn't it just classic that the Bills for got to organize having a photo or graphic, of the new uniform, available after the unveiling? Classic!

I thought the same thing but they posted these shortly after the unveiling.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta believe they will roll out the blue pants at some point. Probably just wanted to feature the jersey tonight. I've seen the blue pants shown in other mock ups and on the video leak. Heck, in a blowing snow storm in New England you'd need to see some dark color running around out there. All whites are tough in that weather.

I would like to have a completly new logo

After what the Sabres did, I live in fear of a logo change every time someone mentions new uniforms :ph34r:

Wonder why they aren't selling authentic jerseys? Only replica's?

Me too...I've got money to burn and I want a REAL JERSEY DAMMIT!!!!

you can check my comments in every uniform related thread, and if they stay away from the blue pants, then i say they are much better than i expected, and look great. i obviously loved the white throwbacks in the 2009 opener, but these are very good. i will miss the red helmet though, but am pleasantly surprised.

great job marketing team, and i actually mean that, now lets see if you can stay on a roll and kill the bills in toronto series for good

you can check my comments in every uniform related thread, and if they stay away from the blue pants, then i say they are much better than i expected, and look great. i obviously loved the white throwbacks in the 2009 opener, but these are very good. i will miss the red helmet though, but am pleasantly surprised.

great job marketing team, and i actually mean that, now lets see if you can stay on a roll and kill the bills in toronto series for good

I think we all know that has little to no chance of happening. The only way the Bills in Toronto series dies is if the Buffalo Bills move elsewhere IMO

I think we all know that has little to no chance of happening. The only way the Bills in Toronto series dies is if the Buffalo Bills move elsewhere IMO

I've grown to be OK with this. To keep the Bills in Buffalo, the team has to tap the Toronto market. The crowds will come if the team gets better.

god man,,, i am not the only one who liked the old jerseys that showed off our true colors...i do not like the new powder (royal) blue jerseys...god who would revert back to olden times when we were worse than we are now...dude the magenta along the sides of the old jerseys were the shiznit...now we turn to the color of my ex womans eye shadow...stupid i dont like them but ill try and let them grow on me....NOW the thing i do like is the charging buffalo on our jerseys, which in my opioion is cool but if someone dont know im wearing a bills jerseys do i really care if he likes the nfl...anyway charging buffalo is cool....color scheme has taken a hit...no matter what go bills....

Edited by benbillsfan

Nice job listening to the fans......I'm a chain smoker that actually likes the old uniforms....so heres a big F@ck you! Why dont you try building a respectable team and see what that does for your bottom line...Think I'm gonna dump more of my hard earned money on a new jersey?.....I dont think so Skippy, especially on some guy who's gonna be gone in 2 years...I got a whole closet of those already...and I'm not gonna go online and pay $80 for a team jersey thats gonna be in L.A. in 2 years, good luck D@uch bag!