Bruins party...

ricojes

$156,000 - $100,000 (on 1 bottle of Champagne) - $24,000 (tip) = Real tab of ~$32,000...

I could do that myself in Vegas in a couple hours. :thumbsup:

But that waitress hit the jackpot that night, even if she has to split that tip a few ways.

Edited by DrDareustein

Crazy alright on the domestic but they spent more than what my Dallas Mavericks did.

Your going to have to organize a victory party yourself!!! bbq victory party blowout at Cowgirls house. Everyone on tbd message boards invited :thumbsup:

Edited by Dante

What's your issue with domestic beer???? Plenty of world class(ironic term) beers being made domestcally

At fully funded party like that who in the hell is ordering domestic? Lite beer no less. heh..Bruin fans lol

Your going to have to organize a victory party yourself!!! bbq victory party blowout at Cowgirls house. Everyone on tbd message boards invited :thumbsup:

and if there isn't any domestic on tap...I will be in YOUR dog house!! LOL LOL!!

$156,000 - $100,000 (on 1 bottle of Champagne) - $24,000 (tip) = Real tab of ~$32,000...

I could do that myself in Vegas in a couple hours. :thumbsup:

But that waitress hit the jackpot that night, even if she has to split that tip a few ways.

Wow, a 30 Liter bottle of champagne, equivalent to 40 regular bottles.

Here's Chara drinking out of the bottle.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/06/21/bruins-rack-up-156k-bar-bill-at-foxwoods/

What's your issue with domestic beer???? Plenty of world class(ironic term) beers being made domestcally

And none of that beer's domestic to them since there were maybe 4 americans at the party.

edit: And apparently the Bruins have a thing for bottles of champagne like that. My roommate works at a restaurant out here and the team came in at one point during the season. They wound up drinking 3 of those giant bottles (not sure on the exact size) and then the entire team autographed each one.

Edited by shrader

and if there isn't any domestic on tap...I will be in YOUR dog house!! LOL LOL!!

I have to clarify "domestic". I really meant the swill that Busch, Miller make. All kinds of great smaller brewery stuff out here. I'm sure there is in Texas as well. Get some of that stuff!

And none of that beer's domestic to them since there were maybe 4 americans at the party.

edit: And apparently the Bruins have a thing for bottles of champagne like that. My roommate works at a restaurant out here and the team came in at one point during the season. They wound up drinking 3 of those giant bottles (not sure on the exact size) and then the entire team autographed each one.

Teams that like to party usually win championships. I hope this is something Terry Pegula has thoroughly evaluated.