Anthony Weiner

Way to jumble the micro and macro issues. As discussed, Weiner's issue is putting himself in a position to be blackmailed (which you have yet to comment on). My complaint with Democrats -- simplified to a single sentence as that was not the point of this thread -- is another (larger) matter.

And Democrats haven't been using the red herrings of blaming "the rich" for all of society's ills for the last 40 years? Sorry, but I don't consider whether or not some gay guy can call himself 'married' or a 16 year old needs parental permission for an abortion to be equal in importance to the US going so far in debt it threatens our entire economic structure.

Government employee unions? Please articulate why these are necessary and why the endless abuses they permit should be tolerated.

So that makes Vitter's actions worse than Spitzer's? That's ridiculous logic. And Spitzer was brought down because of the long list of enemies he cultivated.

You guys keep harping on this, but if the only example you can provide is an RK post, I think we've found another red herring. This is classic 'attack the messenger' deflection tactics.

Ahh...I guess I am not stating my point very well...I will just leave it at that...you are missing my point, or I am not making it very well...probably the latter of the two...

Edited by Buftex

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newest story is that some of the women he communicated with are under 18. They don't know if he sent the infamous photo. Cops are talking with at least one of the girls.

Those women were all adults, "to the best of my knowledge," he said, though he admitted that he couldn't know for sure. "All I know is what they publish about themselves in social media," he said

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/10/exclusive-weiners-messages-to-teenage-girl-in-delaware-draw-police-attention/#ixzz1OvWS9eVE

what a dick

So now he tweeted with MINORS....and he STILL doesnt have to resign!!!!!!!

Again, this is good. Next time a Republican does anything unseemly....short of running over a bunch of children with a Corvette he can tell anyone demanding his resignation to go pound sand.

Again, this is good. Next time a Republican does anything unseemly....short of running over a bunch of children with a Corvette he can tell anyone demanding his resignation to go pound sand.

Jesus. He's a sitting congressman, married to a pregnant woman, sending photos of his dick to women while chatting up underaged girls on the internet.

Why is this even news? Who really cares?

Oh, but the way, did you know Sarah Palin wanted a tanning bed. Really. I'm not kidding. My whole neighborhood is going through her emails as I type this.

Jesus. He's a sitting congressman, married to a pregnant woman, sending photos of his dick to women while chatting up underaged girls on the internet.

Oh, but the way, did you know Sarah Palin wanted a tanning bed. Really. I'm not kidding. My whole neighborhood is going through her emails as I type this.

Unbelievable! The slut!

Rangle supports Weiner!

Weiner did pick up support from U.S. Rep. Charles Rangel, a New York Democrat who was censured by the House last year for ethics violations. Rangel suggested that other members of Congress had done things more immoral than Weiner.

Rangel said Weiner "wasn't going with prostitutes. He wasn't going out with little boys."

What would be wrong about those things Mr. Rangle?

Rangel said Weiner "wasn't going with prostitutes. He wasn't going out with little boys."

And he wasn't engaged in a decades long conspiracy to evade hundreds of thousands in income taxes either, right Mr. Rangel?

I guess compared to Charile, Weiner is a pretty swell guy, huh?

I know you're spoofing, but you have no idea how spot on you are...

"If Sarah Palin can still ride around on her bus and be considered as a possible president, this man can override this, stay in congress and just hope that there’s another scandal that’ll take him off." - Barbara Walters

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/06/06/barbara-walters-if-palin-can-be-considered-president-weiner-can-stay-

Walters' commentary was so bat**** crazy that Joy Behar came back at her and defended Sarah Palin.

I don't think Ive ever watched that show except for the odd(very odd) clip here and there. Now I know why. Approaching an outright freak show. Walters is a liberal senile old screw and Goldberg looks like a cartoon character.

:blink: Joy Behar defended Sarah Palin. :blink:

This must surely be a sign of the apocalypse. The end is nigh my friend. Nigh I tell you!

I know...LOL Fun fact: Barbara Walters was once the other woman to a cheating US Senator.

However in this former whore's loopy and shameless summation, somehow Palin is also a whore on par with a sleazebag like Weiner. The whole world has gone nuts.

again, i am gonna go off topic here, but did you really use 'homo'? good god :wallbash: ....

First, I'm talking about free passes in that no one resigns. As is clear from the third sentence in my post. Second, find a post with me caring for real about Larry Craig being a deep-closeted homo who likes to eff men in public restrooms.

come on....lets not use derogatory terms, argue issues with facts and opinions...not name calling....like it or not, words are offensive to some people. and no I am not gay. I happen to be friends with several gay people and that term is very offensive to them. Lets try and refrain from hurtful words, whether you agree that words can be hurtful or not.

:thumbdown:

Fag :lol:

17 is legal in NYS...we can't sit here and fawn(?) all over high school kids nailing, or being nailed by their hot or not teacher, and then crucify a congressman for going after similar targets....i know we all have our own side of the argument, me personally, I am a republican and find weiner's actions disappointing, but I am not gonna be a hippocrite (sp?) and call him out for something I just commented on in a 'hot for teacher' thread.

Edited by The Poojer