Team Gets Together for a Workout Today and No Reports?

Really? 30 players get together here in WNY, and all that get reported is that Merriman and Darius are not there and "Maybin looks like he lost weight. He looks like a WR"- Both from Paul Hamilton on Twitter.

I thought there would be a LITTLE more info than this.

Cripes, I'm desperate for SOME football news.

Edited by theesir

Really? 30 players get together here in WNY, and all that get reported is that Merriman and Darius are not there and "Maybin looks like he lost weight. He looks like a WR"- Both from Paul Hamilton on Twitter.

I thought there would be a LITTLE more info than this.

Cripes, I'm desperate for SOME football news.

Maybin lost even more weight? What's he down to now? 175 pounds soaking wet? The results of their drafts are not resolute, but I wish the Nix regime had been running the draft for the past decade. Players like Maybin, Whitner, McKelvin, McGahee, McCargo, and Losman, never would've been drafted by this team.

Edited by JayBaller10

Why so little reported? Because even less happened.

C'mon, they did some running drills and 45 minutes of weight lifting. I am no pro athlete and I am 50 years

old and I do 40 minutes of aerobic exercise and 40 minutes of weight lifting on most days. I am sweaty when

I am done, too (yes, sometimes I even wear a grey shirt to show the sweat).

Point isn't that I am some great athlete (I'm not), just that there is no news here for professional athletes to

get a light workout in.

Here is the list of players attending, from BuffNews... Sheppard and Searcy were the only rookies. I thought Brohm wasn't offered a contract. Good to see Leodis and Jairus there. And veterans Edwards and Evans.

The unofficial list of Bills in attendance included: quarterbacks Fitzpatrick, Levi Brown and Brian Brohm; running backs Jackson and Corey McIntyre; receivers Lee Evans, David Nelson, Naaman Roosevelt, Paul Hubbard and Felton Huggins; offensive linemen Geoff Hangartner, Andy Levitre, Demetrius Bell, Cordaro Howard, Kraig Urbik; defensive linemen Dwan Edwards, Torell Troup and Alex Carrington; linebackers Chris Kelsay, Reggie Torbor, Aaron Maybin, rookie Kelvin Sheppard, Arthur Moats, Antonio Coleman and Danny Batten; defensive backs Leodis McKelvin, Jairus Byrd, Wilson, Jon Corto, Bryan Scott, rookie Da'Norris Searcy; and long-snapper Garrison Sanborn. That's 32 Bills. A handful of undrafted rookies were there too. They included West Seneca natives and Maine products Jeremy Kelly and Desmond Randall and Sacred Heart linebacker Bill O'Brien.

Good report, J-Dub. Thanks.

Most noteworthy to me, only two rookie draftees are attending so far… and Brian Brohm attended even though he's considered a longshot to re-sign with the team.

The group included two other quarterbacks, Levi Brown and Brian Brohm(notes), who has not been re-signed by the Bills. Also on hand were two of the Bills’ nine rookie draft picks, linebacker Kelvin Sheppard(notes), a third-round selection, and defensive back Da’Norris Searcy(notes), a fourth-rounder.

Linebacker Andra Davis(notes), who helped organize this week’s workouts, was absent due to travel delays. Cornerback Terrence McGee(notes) is expected to show up later this week, as well.

Among the notable players not present were linebacker Paul Posluszny(notes), who elected to continue working out near his home outside of Pittsburgh, Shawne Merriman(notes) and rookie first-round pick, defensive tackle Marcell Dareus(notes).

Wilson finished the session leading a handful of players through a limited walk-through to help the rookies become familiar with the team’s defensive philosophies.

Why so little reported? Because even less happened.

C'mon, they did some running drills and 45 minutes of weight lifting. I am no pro athlete and I am 50 years

old and I do 40 minutes of aerobic exercise and 40 minutes of weight lifting on most days. I am sweaty when

I am done, too (yes, sometimes I even wear a grey shirt to show the sweat).

Point isn't that I am some great athlete (I'm not), just that there is no news here for professional athletes to

get a light workout in.

Exactly, without the Bills banner behind them, they're just athletic guys running around.