Popular song you instantly switch off?

Old Time Rock and Roll by Bob Seger is the worst song in the history of music. I would rather listen to Ke$ha and Justin Bieber do a duet called "Cats In Heat" than hear that f'ing song.

Let me preface this by saying, I really like Jimmy Buffett. Everytime I hear a station playing Margaritaville, I switch it. He has so many songs that are so much better imo.

Others:

Anything by Heart

We Built This City (on Rock and Roll)

Most songs by Cage the Elephant

Bohemian Rhapsody

Don't know how this poof looks himself in the mirror every day knowing he's responsible for

abortion. I guess a hefty paycheck from all the fawning teeny boppers?

Worst VH song with DLR, hands down. I love VH but always turn this off, haha.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlq0lYB3iSM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Always hated Jump. That simplistic synthesizer intro and solo where EVH is trying to act multi talented drives me crazy and just the whole notion of "jump" is silly.

Miley Cyrus? (Who the hell is) Taylor Swift? Where do you guys hear this type of 'music' in the first place?

Anyway, assuming the thread was intended to include songs that come from acts with some generally acknowledged musical talent, I'll say Skynyrd's 'Sweet Home Alabama'. Much like bologna sandwiches, too much of it in my youth spoiled it forever.

Miley Cyrus? (Who the hell is) Taylor Swift? Where do you guys hear this type of 'music' in the first place?

Anyway, assuming the thread was intended to include songs that come from acts with some generally acknowledged musical talent, I'll say Skynyrd's 'Sweet Home Alabama'. Much like bologna sandwiches, too much of it in my youth spoiled it forever.

'Sweet Home Alabama,'

Play that dead band's song.

Turn those speakers up full blast,

Play it all night long

:D

Back to the thread topic: "Any Way You Want It" by Journey. I can't stand that song.

Edited by LeviF91

There are annoying pop songs everywhere. I don't really listen to pop but you can't avoid it and end up knowing all of these terrible songs. Anyway the one I always hated the most, still switch off but is still being played is:

I Love Cecile by the Go-Go's

Yes it was a lesbian song before it's time but my dislike for it is not political. It is simply an annoying tune.