Osama Apparently Dead

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. Why do we need Obama to tell us about it?

Good question.

Per NBC News he is apparently helping draft the remarks himself. :huh: (Yes, David Gregory basically stated that and no, I don't know why.)

The single most wanted man in the world for nearly 10 years and that the US has openly hunted is dead and you don't expect the US President to comment on it? Seriously?

The single most wanted man in the world for nearly 10 years and that the US has openly hunted is dead and you don't expect the US President to comment on it? Seriously?

Comment or preempt the news to give a speech?

Since he's pretty much just like every other politicians, yes I expect him to milk it for political capital, but I can get much more timely information from listening to the live news.

Yeah, why would the President speak about the most important event of the last ten years? :doh: Nice to know some people can't leave politics out of something for more than ten seconds.

PTR

You don't expect the commander in chief of the US military to give remarks about a US military operation that killed the most wanted man on earth?

Your stupidity is baffling KD.

Edited by Zulu Cthulhu

Since he's pretty much just like every other politicians, yes I expect him to milk it for political capital, but I can get much more timely information from listening to the live news.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED?

You are an partisan ass, tis that simple.

Good question.

Per NBC News he is apparently helping draft the remarks himself. :huh: (Yes, David Gregory basically stated that and no, I don't know why.)

As are you.

Edited by Booster4324

This is a huge deal. It is awesome that asshat is dead, for anyone to make this about politics and be a partisan hack is beyond lame. I mean it is really !@#$ing pathetic. KD I had respect for you before this, now I think you are a !@#$ing idiot. Always thought Taro was an idiot...

This is a huge deal. It is awesome that asshat is dead, for anyone to make this about politics and be a partisan hack is beyond lame. I mean it is really !@#$ing pathetic. KD I had respect for you before this, now I think you are a !@#$ing idiot. Always thought Taro was an idiot...

Then CNN is beyond lame.Obama love fest on now. Election mentioned several times.

Then CNN is beyond lame.Obama love fest on now. Election mentioned several times.

Another partisan hack heard from. Just because CNN does it, it makes it okay for others? !@#$ing moron, I never had any respect for you unlike KD.

Edited by Booster4324

Yeah, why would the President speak about the most important event of the last ten years? :doh: Nice to know some people can't leave politics out of something for more than ten seconds.

PTR

These are the same people who would gripe about the Bills QB completion percentage, the day after they beat the Patriots! :lol:

Screw all the other stuff today.

Good job Navy Seals, Good job President Obama for making a tough call and getting it right.

Just poured myself a Sapphire and Tonic, and I am drinking to the victorious dead, and those who are still in the fight.

I suggest you all do the same. Or pray, or whatever it is you do.

It's a good day for all of us today.

EDIT: Apparently Osama was using women as human shields. What a coward. At least go out like a man. He couldn't even do that.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Good job Navy Seals, Good job President Obama for making a tough call and getting it right.

Just poured myself a Sapphire and Tonic, and I am drinking to the victorious dead, and those who are still in the fight.

EDIT: Apparently Osama was using women as human shields. What a coward. At least go out like a man. He couldn't even do that.

You and I completely agree. The Billa draft was good, and the grizzlies won. Call it a day, the world is ending.

OC... you and I have enjoyed sparring back and forth here a little. Thank you for that. And thank you for a post that is spot on.... job very well done by all involved. Let's all tip a drink to those that have sacrificed and worked to get this !@#$er.

Saw on the news.... the intelligence that got him started with the detainees and was tracked and verified for about 4-5 years. Amazing to think of all the work that went into this manhunt. Job well done indeed.

OC... you and I have enjoyed sparring back and forth here a little. Thank you for that. And thank you for a post that is spot on.... job very well done by all involved. Let's all tip a drink to those that have sacrificed and worked to get this !@#$er.

Saw on the news.... the intelligence that got him started with the detainees and was tracked and verified for about 4-5 years. Amazing to think of all the work that went into this manhunt. Job well done indeed.

Edit: I's been drinkin', but, this is a long post that I think is worth it.

The job is not done. I cannot believe there are idiots out there declaring victory in the "terror war". It is a dishonor to the dead. Mullah Omar is still alive. F_uck, Bin Dead's children are still alive, and we have every right to take them (and when I say take, I mean take as in deer) unless they swear off all malice towards us. Now is the time to put the Saudi's and Pakistani's(how you like us now mutherfuker?) balls in the grinder. We just took out their big excuse. Now it's time to collect on Gulf War I, the covert Afghan war in the 80s, and ignoring the Indians, after they have presented a mountain of evidence that Pak = Bad. In the immortal words of Henry Hill, "F you, pay me".

I have one question: did we stop fighting after Normandy? No, but we almost lost in the Battle of the Bulge, didn't we? Most people don't realize just how close we came to losing in Europe due to complacency and dependence on non-Americans to be as fierce and dedicated to finishing what we always end up finishing. Most people don't know that we could have ended the war in Eurpoe 10-12 months earlier, had we reasoned as Americans and not emoted as Europeans. Look up the Siegfried line, and how many Americans died...taking it twice. Most people don't know just how deadly we could be if we were held to the same standard the Russians are being held to in Chechnya

Nobody I worked with directly died, although it was a damn near thing for me. However, the guy that worked in the food court probably did. The Port Authority cop I saw every day after I got off the train from Philly probably did. Most importantly, many family/friends of my friends did. I have no family dead. If I did, then I wouldn't be doing what I am now. I would be working the the government intelligence business, rather than the business intelligence business.

And dare I say: without GITMO, there is no intelligence that gets O'Hide Behind Women.

That will be the story 2 months from now. And NOBODY should allow politics to have any effect on their opinion. We NEED to know if our methods work.

I went to a lot of funerals...as a peripheral figure. Having seen the pain from a distance, I get to enjoy our collective vengeance with zeal. Let's finish the job.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Only got a couple of hours sleep. This is unbelievably fantastic news. I'm happy that our country has finally killed this <explicative> and that the families of lost love ones relating to that tragic day can feel some sense of payback that this slug finally got got.

Just as we grieved as one almost ten years ago, let all Americans celebrate as one today... USA USA USA!!!!